♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟬 !

i blink at the floor as yeonjun and i step out of the principals office. we just had the meeting and now we're stood in the empty hallway. i can't quite believe it. we're both silent for a second before we look at each other. there's a pause.

then instantly we're smiling like mad, he launches his arms around me and swings me around him like i don't weigh a thing. hearts pounding, body pulsating with energy, i'm just feeling electric and unbelievably relieved and over the fucking moon.

it worked. the petition. it fucking worked!

to sum it up, we were told that the petition, (which had gained 428.801 signatures?!) had changed things. we weren't told this - but it was obvious that this is what the teachers were arguing about earlier - because so many people were reading about the school splitting us up, it was creating such a terrible reputation, making the school look like some kind of fortress filled with villains. yeonjun and i are basically now an exception to the rule. if they let us be together, then the school looks so much better. it would bring an amazing reputation to the school, as it was basically the schools exchange program which brought us together in the first place. i couldn't care less about the stupid reputation of the school. i'm just so unbelievably ecstatic that juwon's petition actually worked. it worked.

i'm holding onto yeonjun so tight as he swings me around. i'm smiling uncontrollably, and we laugh out of the disbelief and joy of it all. this won't be my last day ever seeing him. i don't have to say goodbye to everyone. he's going to be able to come to england with me and meet all of my friends and family. this isn't the end. it isn't all over. it feels like a beginning.

when he eventually put me down, neither of us have the will to let go of each other. the hallway is empty as all of the students are still in class, meaning there's no one to stop us from doing this.

slam.

i'm against the lockers as he kisses me. i feel so unimaginably giddy and excited and just everything good. this literally turns everything around.

haha fuck you elena. nice try you psychotic, shallow, brain-dead bitch.

when the bell goes and people come out of class, we stop kissing, because, you know, pda, but our arms are still around each other tight. my face is buried in his clothes hiding my massive smile.

"what happened?!" daeun squeals, coming straight for us. i untuck my head from the hug, noticing the crowd gathering around us - liv, kendall, taehyun, soobin, kai, jayden, landon, emma, erik, beth, rhian, natalie, justin, william, brad, a load more people i don't even know, or only kind of know, who are nosy and want to know what's going on. they all heard us get called to the principals office, so must be bursting with anticipation of what's actually happening.

i look up at yeonjun, and he looks down at me, our eyes twinkling and lit up.

"did it work?!" daeun asks me chaotically.

i nod with a little smile, and everyone is instantly screaming, hugging, celebrating, cheering, squealing, shaking each other about because they don't know what else to do with themselves. the noise is filling the entire hallway, and i feel like my eardrums are about to burst. the bouncing bodies and adrenaline is wild, i just can't believe it.

juwon comes running over, ignoring a teacher who's telling him not to run in the hallway. he pushes through everyone and goes "it worked?"

"it worked!" i grin, and i've never seen him smile more before he grabs hold of me in the most massive hug. we squeeze tight, and i'm so fucking overjoyed. my face aches from smiling so widely.

we break apart, and he runs off to his friends, excited to tell them. i laugh as i watch him go, then i look up at yeonjun, who's smiling and laughing with his friends. i don't think i've ever really seen him smile and laugh confidently in front of his friends, he has always seemed so moody, this is definitely a change for him. he turns back to me, his gorgeous eyes travelling my face before he kisses me. people start whooping and whistling and my cheeks instantly redden out of the embarrassment and joy of it all. this cannot be happening. i'm still in disbelief.

yeonjun and i don't need to hide anything anymore. we can be girlfriend and boyfriend openly without having to keep it a secret. we have over a week together in america still to do whatever we like before i go back to england with the rest of the british bunch. then in one months time, yeonjun and kendall and all the other american exchange students will be coming over to england to stay with us.

i can't handle the joy.

so i guess...maybe this isn't the end. ;)