♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟭 !

i stare at elena for a second, dumbfounded at how ridiculous this girl is.

then i turn on my heel, heading towards the stairs.

"hey." she says to me.

i turn back to her impatiently, quite clearly annoyed by her presence.

"just because you live here, don't think you know him like i do." she says.

i pause, my eyes narrowing. "what's that supposed to mean?"

"just, keep your distance from him." she tells me.

"why should i do that?" i say, almost amused.

"you wouldn't be the first girl who thinks she can make a move on him. the whole school is head over heels for him, and only one girl has ever been with him." she says. that one girl is her. i don't know why she feels the need to say this though. she has no idea how close yeonjun and i are. we could hate each other for all she knows.

"right..." i say, confused at what she's trying to achieve here.

"just...stay away from him." she says again.

"is this you marking your territory? you might as well just pee all over him." i say. "you broke up." i remind her.

"you don't know him like i do." she says.

"okay? well the yeonjun i know would probably find it weird that you're telling the girl who lives with him to stay away from him." i say, resisting the urge to laugh.

"look, i don't know what he's told you about me-"

"enough." i say. "he's told me enough." then i go downstairs before she can say anything else.

i sigh. who the hell does she think she is? marching into his house uninvited, demanding to talk with him while he's in the shower and then trying to ward me away from him as if he's her property.

i move the blanket from the sofa that i was using, and head towards the tv to turn it off. making my way upstairs, i hear yeonjun quietly say to elena "okay, go in. keep quiet. my sister is sleeping."

when i reach the top of the stairs, i can see through yeonjun's open door that she's sat on the end of his bed while he heads back towards the bathroom with his towel over his shoulder. when he spots me, he ever so slightly shakes his head - telling me he doesn't want to be in this situation with her. i smile to him slightly, to humour him, but also as a goodnight. i head into my room, wondering what the hell is going to happen in yeonjun's bedroom tonight. i have a horrible feeling about this.

i end up passing out on my bed after a while. they must have been talking for ages. what were they even talking about?

i wake up to the sound of the front door closing, and juwon going "was that elena?!"

i roll over to check the time. just gone two am. what? juwon has arrived, just as elena left. why the hell was she here that long? i have the most horrible stir in my stomach at the thought. what else would they have been doing? why else would she be sneaking out of the house at two in the morning? please don't tell me they just did what i think they did.

i hear two pairs of feet ascending the staircase.

"dude, did you just hook up with elena?" juwon questions him.

i listen in, but at the same time, i don't want to know.

"juwon, i'm not talking to you about it." yeonjun responds.

"but what about cha-"

"juwon, just go to bed." yeonjun says.

"why won't you answer me?" juwon asks.