♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟬 !

the four of us are watching a movie when i hear the front door open, and i look over the back of the sofa to peer through the arch. juwon walks in, with soccer boots being kicked by the door, and mud all down kris kit. his hair is messy, and he sighs with exhaustion.

"hey." he says, dumping down his bag and then entering the room.

"hi." i smile back to him, surprised that he's not taken aback by having three girls in here and no one else. it's like he was expecting it or something. "how was football?" i ask him. "i mean soccer." i correct quickly, and he smiles to me cheekily.

"not bad. it was a draw, could have been better." he says.

"no slide tackling fouls today then?" i question, referring back to his first game he had when i was here.

"unfortunately." he smiles playfully, then he smiles politely to the girls.

"hey." liv says.

"hey, any of you want a drink?" he says, passing through to the kitchen.

i can't imagine anyone ever disliking this kid. he's such a people-person. he's so different to yeonjun. yeonjun is reserved and quiet in that moody kind of mysterious way until you break down that wall, where as juwon is just happy and sweet to everybody. he's so much like his mom.

a little while later, juwon is upstairs, we're like an hour into the movie, and daeun and i are lying across each other like morons. "this is the last time you'll watch a movie with me as a sixteen year old." she whispers to me like a lil weirdo.

"oh yeah! it's your birthday tomorrow, isn't it?" kendall says, as though daeun and her have been talking about it.

"oh yeah." i laugh slightly, having forgot about it myself again.

"we should do something." daeun says, tucking her cold blonde hair behind her ear excitedly.

"yeah, have you been shopping in times square yet?" kendall asks me.

"sort of." i say. "yeonjun and i went to the disney shop on the way to bubba gumps." i say with a little laugh.

"sorry, you got yeonjun inside the disney shop?" liv says like she can't believe it. "bet he was out of there quick." she laughs.

"no, we spent ages in there." i laugh at the ridiculousness of it. "we picked out each other hoodies and-"

"you did what?" liv asks, almost choking on her drink.

"what?" i ask, laughing slightly.

"he would never do that in a million years." she says. "picking out cute hoodies in the disney shop? that's the last thing i could ever imagine him doing."

"well he did it." i say.

she shakes her head with disbelief. "yeonjun must be fucking in love with you, i swear."

i know she was kind of joking, but those words made me feel sort of excited.

"well, we'll take you back to times square tomorrow after school." kendall says. "we can properly shop, and treat you." she smiles sweetly, showing her flawless teeth contrasting with her lipstick.

i smile slightly. "we really don't have to-"

"oh shut up." daeun says. "it's your birthday you idiot." and everyone chuckles slightly.

then we hear the front door open, followed by paws tapping excitedly along the wooden floor approaching us before the white american eskimo jumps up onto me.

"awww!" daeun squeals.

"oh my god, you're adorable!" kendall squeaks.

"hello jae." liv says in a baby voice, while i stroke the adorable little thing behind the ears.