♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱 !

i wake up the next morning feeling well rested and sort of happy. i'm not angry or upset with yeonjun anymore, instead i'm kind of looking forward to seeing him. as i'm getting out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me as my wet hair bounces around my shoulders, there's a knock at the door.

"hey, you decent?" yeonjun's voice asks.

i have a mini panic, glancing at the mirror.

"uh...kind of." i say.

"i just need to grab a new deodorant." he says.

so i step over to the door and unlock it, and he steps inside. his hair is still wet from when he was in the shower before me. and he should have warned me that he would've been wearing just jeans and no top. i have to try so hard not to stare at his tanned and muscular torso. this boy's appearance is honestly god tier. with his tan skin, dark brown and intense eyes, black scruffy hair and thick eyebrows, strong facial structure and body of a model, it's impossible to not stare at him.

he leans down to grab a new deodorant from the cupboard under the sink. i notice his eyes glance towards me in the mirror, and that's when i remember i'm just in a towel. oh no. he smirks as he closes the cupboard, before he steps over to me. why is he standing so close? what's happening. i look up at him, feeling butterflies in my tummy.

"excuse me, sunshine." he says, reaching for the door with his hand but his eyes still rest on me, standing super close. he briefly looks me up and down before leaving the room, with the door closing behind me.

what was the purpose of that? what was with all the smirking, and standing right up close to me instead of just walking out the door? i wasn't even in the way. he didn't have to do that. so what's he playing at? is he flirting with me?

i smile down at the floor for a second before snapping back into motion. i change into a little grey denim skirt with a black lacey tank top.

then, later, we're getting out of the car and juwon wonders off to his friends. yeonjun and i are walking through the hallway, and there are a number of people staring. i don't know what they've heard - about the fight with yeonjun, about me, or what elena has been telling people - but they must know something.

i'm expecting yeonjun to break apart from me, drifting to his locker but instead he follows me all the way up to mine. he leans with his back against the locker next to mine with his arms crossed as i place my bag inside.

"you okay?" i ask him.

he nods, with his head facing down the hallway like he's scanning around for someone. maybe he doesn't want beomgyu to come near me again, and he's acting protective which is kind of sweet.

when we're in first period, maths, beomgyu is supposed to be sat in front of us. but he's not there. it's just soobin.

soobin looks between yeonjun and i as we sit down. him and yeonjun have some sort of secret exchange with their eyes before soobin turns his chair over to me.

"hey." he says.

i smile shyly to him. "hi."

"beomgyu told me quite a story." he says.

i frown, feeling so uneasy. "what?" i ask.

"he tried convincing me that you were the one who came onto him at the party." he says.

"you don't believe him, do you?" i ask.

he shakes his head. "course not." he says. "i don't know who else he's been telling though." he says.

i notice that he's been speaking fairly loudly, smartly thinking that if people in the class overhear, then hopefully they'll learn the truth, not beomgyu's stupid stories. so i smile at him in appreciation. when i first arrived in new york, i really didn't think there'd be this much drama. and i definitely didn't think i'd be caught in the middle of it.