♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟬 !

we spent the rest of saturday in the garden with jae and jihye. juwon went upstairs to do his homework, both siwoo and sehun were working in their offices, so we just sat in the garden with jihye and the gof, eating ice lollies.

come the evening, i'm lying across yeonjun's bed with him when i finally ask, "yeonjun. why have we spent the day demolishing an entire box of ice lollies?"

"do you have a jar?" he asks me.

i frown. "okay, one - you didn't answer my question. two - why would i bring a jar with me to america? three - why are you asking?"

"i need a jar." he says, standing up.

and he's gone. what a weirdo.

he returns with an empty jar he discovered in the kitchen, before grabbing a felt-tip pen from his desk. he sits there, scribbling on the lolly pop sticks left over from our fruity snacks, plopping them into the jar.

"what are they for?" i ask him.

"this is our song." he says, as if that explains everything. his head is down as he scribbles away on the little wooden sticks.

i bring my knees up to my chest, tilting my head on it's side as i watch him. he's just sat there, wearing casual comfortable clothes. he's put no effort into his appearance. he's dressed in some grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, with his black hair all messy and cute. how come he looks so perfect even when he's lounging around doing nothing?

there's a knock at the door.

"yeah?" yeonjun says.

siwoo opens it, standing at the doorframe. she smiles to me when she sees me and then turns to her son. "your dad and i are out tonight." she says. "will you stay home and watch jihye?"

he pauses before nodding.

"what's all this?" she asks, gesturing to the lolly pop sticks. "botanical gardens, ice-skating." she starts reading.

botanical gardens? ice-skating? that sounds so nice.

"uh, just a few date ideas." he says.

"date?" she questions.

"not a date like that, just like-"

"oh." she laughs. "don't worry, i see. anyways, we're going to get going now, see you in the morning probably." she says, looking back to me to smile.

i return her smile with a little wave, and she leaves the room.

"so the lolly pop sticks..." i start saying to him.

"we take one from the jar every day, and whatever they say on them, that's what we're doing that day." he explains.

i smile as i look at him. that's so cute. so we'll be making memories which we can write about for our song. how perfect is this guy?

not long after, we're lying across the bed, each on our phones, just minding our own business. then juwon walks in.

"dude, knock." yeonjun says.

"why, what would i be walking in on?" he asks cheekily, with an innocent smile.

he definitely knows that he walked in when we were about to kiss last night.

"nothing, it's just a term called privacy." yeonjun says.

juwon nods, but he has a smirk on his face as he glances between us.

"what do you want?" yeonjun asks.

"i'm going out." juwon says.

"does mom know?" yeonjun asks.