Info

First, we have the Characters:

-Luz

-Eda

-Willow

-Amity

-Gus

-Hunter

-Collector

-Edric

-Emira

-Vee

Now we have the Rules:

-No character x character because I do not want any arguments or ship wars going on in the comments.

-I will not write any underaged character or reader with an adult reader or character unless it is platonic.

-No breakup or cheating scenarios

-No smut/limes/lemons/nsfw

-I do have a specific way I would like requests to be formatted but if the request feels like it is not as detailed as I would like it to be then I will let my creativity take over.

-I will do specific AUs if you want to put them as part of your request.

-Platonic One-shots will  have + reader instead of x reader

-G/n = Gender Neutral

Request format:

-I would like if you stated the gender or species of the reader and the character(s) that you would like the reader to be shipped with, then you should state the plot of the one-shot. You can also add the AU of your choice. I will have them listed near the end of the page. 

I will not accept simple requests anymore so please go with the format I ask

What I will do 

Ex. "Can I ask for an Eda x G/n Reader where Eda was in love with the reader a long time ago and they got together but Eda feared she would hurt them so she left. Then a few years later with Luz and king she meets the reader again and she wants to revive their relationship."

I ask that it is similar to this since I have an idea of where you want the story to go and what you want to happen. I don't want people to do simple requests because if I write something and it turns out they were expecting fluff instead of angst. It also helps that if I have a small idea for the plot then I can get the story out faster.

AU's: 

-Royal AU: Belos is a king and the coven leaders are similar to a royal court. The characters could be related to a coven leader or become a coven leader in your request. The reader could be a coven leader, related to Belos in any way, a regular witch, or a human.

-Mermaid AU: All the witches and demons are mermaids/ mermen/merpeople. The reader could be a human, a witch or another merperson.

Upcoming Scenarios:

How you met

Becoming friends

Learning feelings

Confessions

Upcoming One-shot

Mer-Gus x G/n Reader