You Get Cursed

Luz

Tries to help you become one with your curse. She saw how your curse was similar to Eda's and thought it could be best to try and help you do the same. It doesn't matter how long it takes, she will help you. She blames herself, she thinks that she's the reason for your curse. She couldn't protect you.

Eda

She tries to help you, you've helped her so many times so it's her turn to help you. She wants you to become one with your curse like she did. She shares her potions with you and helps you when you get into your cursed form. Knows how to help you deal with it and is the best person in this situation.

Willow

Isn't afraid of you since she knows it's still you. Has to get Luz's and Eda's help. Gives you potions that she attempts to buy or make herself. Comforts you when you're in your cursed form and does her best to keep you hidden from people who'll try to capture you. Eda is also helping you try to become one with your curse but it seems to be more of a challenge for you.

Amity

Blames herself because ever since you got cursed you had to stop going to hang out with her for a while. She only found out by questioning Lilith in public. She claims she can probably help you but has no actual way to do so. When you get cursed it's almost impossible to see Amity since everyone in the coven is worried you might transform in public.

Gus

Isn't scared of you because he knows you won't hurt him. Calms you down with his breathing technique and is able to get Eda's help. He is very patient with your curse and tries to be calmer around your cursed form. Does his best to comfort you and make you laugh since he's done his research and knows how painful a transformation can be, especially for a younger person.

Hunter

He is very shocked. He thought someone with godlike powers wouldn't be able to get cursed but here you are. Tries his best to help you and feels like he failed as your partner since he feels like he was supposed to protect you. Does his best to steal potions to help you and even finds a way to access help from Eda, thanks to Luz of course.

Collector

Doesn't care since they can take it away with one snap... you want to keep it? They do their best to distract you from the pain and even offer to take it away on multiple occasions. Doesn't understand why you'd want to keep it but they understand that it's your choice. They do take away the pain and suffering since they don't want it happening to their partner but they let you figure out the rest.