Yandere Eda

Affection: How do they show their affection to their darling? How Often do they show it?

Eda shows genuine affection mostly to you. She does it when you two are alone and since Luz is at school you mostly have that time to yourself when King is sleeping.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

Very. It's no mistake that you're her number one priority other than King and Luz. So seeing you get hurt by someone... let's say they're in for a bad time.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

She doesn't mock you but similar to Luz she thinks of your negative feelings like a joke. She does feel bad but she's willing to care for you in any way.

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

She's not as delusional as the rest. She does believe that you love her but she knows the things she does are bad. As a criminal, you know what's considered bad or good.

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

She exposes half of her heart to you. The other half is reserved for King and Luz. She is pretty vulnerable when it comes to you since she is in love with you. It'll take about a few weeks to trust her since she treats the relationship normally. Regardless she still has those yandere tendencies.

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

She is a bit hurt but then uses her magic to restrain you. She interrogates you and forces you to fess up and expose whoever might be brainwashing you.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions or do they feel guilty from the start?

She does feel guilty but not a lot. It takes you practically screaming and crying for her to feel bad.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

The interrogation. It was full of screaming, magic use, and almost bringing out her curse. Physically it wasn't that bad... emotionally...

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Just a happy life where you can get married to Eda and together you'll raise Luz and King.

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

It takes a bit to get her jealous since you usually hang around her. But the second she gets jealous she gets into a small depressive state. She thinks that you're going to leave her and to cope she forces family cuddles.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

She planned to invite you to the Owl House since it would be easy to happen then. Luz was out with her friends and King so it was fairly easy to get you then. Hooty was involved.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She is pretty shy about it. Her courting is sweet and meaningful. She is probably the most normal about it.

Mask: Are their true colors different from the way they acted before?

Not really. All she is is more cuddly. She loves having your body against hers since it reminds her that you're always there.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Restraints. Doesn't matter what happened you're now retrained by ropes or whatever she could find and she doesn't feed or talk to you in the amount of time you're retrained. It usually lasts about 2-3 days.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

She doesn't take away many rights. The ones she does take away are mostly just going outside the Owl House alone. She will trust you to go without her as long as Luz or King are with you. Does have to be earned over time though.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She's pretty patient since she knows what she did was irrational. Doesn't mean she regrets it though.

Rage: How do they act when they're angry? How do they calm down?

It's pretty scary to see Eda visibly angry. She's very calm but yells quite a bit. Accidentally trauma dumps sometimes to guilt trip you though. She just puts a sleep spell on you and then cuddles up to your sleeping body.

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling? 

She fell in love with you when she realized how much she needed you. You were on a trip and she was by herself. Her thoughts wondered what you two would be doing together if you were there. As she realized she loved you she got extreme anxiety since you weren't gonna be around for a few days and she couldn't contact you then.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She feels horrible. She gets frozen and all she can do is look away disappointed in herself. She puts a sleeping spell on you to calm you down so she doesn't have to see you cry anymore.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

She's probably the most grounded of them all. She treats the relationship well and isn't that obvious with her kills.

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

She will only allow conversations over the 'phone' since that's the only way you can contact your family regardless. Now visits have to be supervised by her or she has to come along. Regardless she's pretty chill with you seeing your family.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Her trust. Similar to Luz you have to build up her fantasy and allow her to trust you. Eventually, you'll be allowed full freedom and can escape... but why would you? You most likely develop Stockholm syndrome with her.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length do they go to win their darling over?

She worships you quite a bit actually. She cares for you and wants to live with you forever. She will use her harpy/owl beast form if it comes down to it. She is willing to die for you and put everyone/everything at risk if it means you're still alive.

Yearn: How long do they pine over their darling before they snap?

About a few months into the relationship. She's the type to date you first and then take you away.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

You getting hurt. Whether it's by someone else or even yourself... she hates it. Yells and hurts whoever hurt you. Now if it's you... you're getting comforted. Taking any weapon or item that could be used as a weapon and going as far to restrain you so you don't hurt yourself.