Becoming Friends

Edited as of June Twenty-Ninth, 2023: Characters have been rewritten but are mostly the same in terms of personality. Edric, Emira, and Vee have been moved here.

Luz

Becoming Luz's friend is a pretty fast process. As long as you have similar interests in fandom culture, you can guarantee she'll be ready to be your friend. You constantly have shows, books, and movies with fantasy-related plots recommended to you, and she'll make sure you watch at least one of them during sleepovers. She also loves writing her fan fiction with you and sometimes writes with you as her co-writer. She also draws a lot so expect to be her muse for a bit.

Eda

Becoming Eda's friend means providing her with elixirs and helping her manage her curse. At first, it is a medium-paced friendship that goes from strictly business to partners in crime. Eventually, you grew up as best friends, and she brought a little demon around that made you guys even closer. You didn't know too much bout beasts, but the little monster was too adorable not to resist. You basically became King's other parent since Eda had you around all the time. You came around the Owl House so much that people suspected you lived there as her roommate or even her partner.

Willow

Becoming Willow's friend was based on pity and regret. This slow-paced friendship started when Boshca and her goons continued to bully Willow and call her a 'Half-Witch'. Of course, you tried to tell off Boshca, and she ignored you. You tried taking your purpose to Amity, which was no help either. Eventually, you went straight to her and apologized for Amity's behavior since she was your cousin. Willow was reluctant to take forgiveness from you since you were related to Amity, but you eventually grew her trust as you continued to defend her friend group from Boshca's attacks.

Amity

Becoming friends with Amity is a very slow process. Your initial reason for even being around her was because of a school project which meant you only had in-class time to speak with her. Amity's mother encouraged her to make you her friend since it could elevate their status with the Emperor. Amity tried her best, but you rarely had time to speak when your teacher was ruthless with the projects he would hand out. Of course, Amity was also determined to get her mother's approval and did her best to interact with you. She was pleasantly surprised that the interest you had were similar to her own, and eventually, she began a casual friendship with you.

Gus

Becoming friends with Gus meant you would have a wholesome relationship from the beginning. From the very start, he began to ask questions about your abilities and if you possessed magic how they did. Questions pilled onto one another as he was so excited to have a real shape-shifter be his friend. He's always energetic when he's around you and doesn't mind when you take his place to learn about magic. Of course, skipping class goes wrong for him sometimes since he's not the best at hiding. You once found him in a trash can.

Hunter

Becoming friends with Hunter means you get in trouble with him a lot. It is a slow-paced friendship that is initially just another form of defeating Belos, but he somehow outsmarts you every time. Eventually, he began simple banter, it shocked you at first since he rarely spoke, but now you could make fun of him when he lost. It didn't start too well, but you almost forgot what you were doing most of the time you were around him. You wouldn't be considered friends more than rivals, but it counts in your book.

Collector

Becoming friends with the Collector is a forced and fast-paced friendship. The only reason this friendship began was because the Collector was lonely. In most cases, you were just doing it so Belos wouldn't kill you. The Collector had no real power over you unless it was sent through Belos. You had no other choice. Of course, the Collector was just a young child that wanted a friend to play with. The Collector knows that Belos is the main reason you're even with him, so he tries to be the best friend he can so you don't try and run away.

Edric

Becoming friends with Edric is a medium-paced process. You continued to go to the Blight's house to tutor Amity, but as the sessions continued, you found yourself talking more with the green-haired boy. He occasionally claimed he knew a lot about the subject, but you doubted that since he wore the illusion track colors. Amity would usually kick him out but allowed him in when things got boring. Even then, he'd sneak in to see you a lot. Of course, these actions caused you to become amused, and eventually, you became friends. Being friends with him is interesting. He can do a lot of random things, but they save you from boredom when you actually need to tutor his sister.

Emira

Becoming friends with Emira is a medium and chill process. Since you work a lot, Emira has to go to the library to see you. She mostly does it to help you keep the younger kids occupied. This time slot is filled with games and tormenting children for entertainment, so it's pretty good overall. You usually read stories together to the children. Sometimes you act out the story like a play so the kids get entertained. She forces her siblings to act in it as well, but Edric does it willingly. (He's usually a pretty princess) Overall, being friends with her is pranks and laughter when you aren't being lazy together.

Vee

Becoming friends with Vee is a steady process. It's on the slower side of medium-paced but has a sweet balance of trust. Of course, it is a very interesting experience. Camila places her full trust in you when she leaves Vee alone. This can involve making food, showing her human forms of entertainment, and sometimes showing her around town. She hesitated to trust you since her biggest support had only been Camila in the human realm. Eventually, she saw how willing you were to adjust to her presence, and it gave her hope that the human world wasn't as bad to her if you were in it. You gave her even more confidence when you wanted to learn about her and how her magic worked. Overall, a very wholesome friendship.