Cuddling

Luz

Once again Luz has different ways of cuddling when she's feeling different emotions.

Happy- She wraps her arms around your neck and leans her head on your while you guys stay in each other embrace and relax.

Sad- She leans onto your chest while moping about whatever she was sad about. She likes it when you put an arm around her.

Angry- She pulls you into an embrace from behind and now she's a big spoon while she puts her head on top of yours.

Eda

Eda has one cuddle position she likes the best. Like Luz she loves spooning. If she feels relaxed and happy she'll be the big spoon. But if she feels any negative emotion then you'll have to be the big spoon. She will melt if you run your hands through her hair/feathers. She'll give a deep sigh and lean into your touch.

Willow

Willow tries to be careful when cuddling since she doesn't like to hurt you(That's for hugs only) She'll try and distance herself from you by facing away from you but you guys end up facing each other, then you end up hugging, now your resting in the crook of her neck while she holds you close.

Amity

Cuddling with Amity is pretty awkward. She gets afraid to move and try something but she loves when you spoon her. She is a sucker for spooning especially being the little spoon. She'll wait until you fall asleep and then kiss your forehead lightly.

Gus

Another spoon lover. He loves being the little spoon since he feels protected. He also loves it when you two embrace since he loves hugs and this type of cuddle session is basically one big hug. Loves it if try to massage his sholders.

Hunter 

He doesn't like certain cuddle positions because he feels like he's doing something wrong but he loves to embrace you since you're both wrapped around each other. He likes to lay near your stomach as well. He wants to know you're alive but he wants to be respectful and won't lay on your chest yet so the noises your stomach makes help him a lot.

Collector

They love to lay in your lap or near your abdomen/stomach. They're similar to a cat and sorta just curl up/ lay next to you. They don't have a favorite cuddle position but they curl up and hope you rub or pet their head. If they were to cuddle you then they would wrap their limbs around your body with their arms around your neck while they snuggle into your shoulder.