Collectors Sister

This one won't have Collector in it obviously

Luz

Shook. "YOU'RE MAGICAL!" Since you've been living on Earth she thought you were just human and had no ties to the isles. Imagine her surprise when she finds out about you being related to a god in the form of a child. Use your magic, I dare you. She may not trust you being near the collector since everything that happened but... it's gonna happen anyway.

Eda

Who? Oh, you're related to a destructive god with the body and mind of a child? Yeah, you're never going near them. Doesn't trust the Collector since what happed was all caused by their magic. She will trust you if you want to try to see them though. Uses your magic for small pranks against Luz and King.

Willow

This means you were never related to Amity. Huh. Anyways she could care less. She knows you and knows you wouldn't hurt her. She still thinks it's weird that you never told her though. She still judges the fact that you had so much power yet did almost nothing with it.

Amity

She now knows why the Emperor's Coven recruited you without any proper knowledge of basic magic. It explains so much. She is wary about your magic whenever you're around her but overall doesn't care since you could have hurt her before, but you chose not to. Which means you have a decent amount of control over what you do.

Gus

Bunch of questions. Why didn't you use your magic if you were so powerful? Is it possible for you to create new life? How is your magic different? Can you help me with my homework? Can you alter my magic? Just a bunch of questions with him. He has no actual fear just curiosity.

Hunter

You kinda were that already in the main meeting for you guys. Thought the collector was a powerful ally, never thought you were related. Feels kinda bad since he's been keeping you from your sibling the entire time he was the Golden Guard. But since he's not the Golden Guard anymore he's more than willing to help you... flashback to Kings Tide.