Learning Feelings

Edited as of September 4th, 2023: Characters have been rewritten but are mostly the same in terms of personality. Edric, Emira, and Vee have been moved here.

Luz

Luz learning about her feelings is a very slow process. It's similar to how she figured out with Amity in the show. Except, it has a lot more anxiety and fear with you. It's not the fear of being embarrassed as well. It's genuine fear. On Earth, you were her one true friend. You stuck around with her since day one and the guilt she felt for loving you stemmed from the fact that she cared how you felt. Your emotions meant everything to her. She tries to keep her feelings low and in check but her friends on the Boiling Isles can't help but notice when Luz begins to gush about you to them.

Eda

Similar to Luz she is afraid. She could care less about your perception of her when you both have done sketchy things in the past, she's afraid of putting you in danger. Your family had already put you in danger when they began helping wild witches but the concept of you dating her brought you in more danger. Belos wasn't an empathetic guy and would target you if he figured out about any relations to Eda. Since you were her stock for potions, she stocked up a bit more to avoid coming by you a lot, hoping it would lessen your chances of being caught by any guards. Any normal interaction like banter or jokes would never elicit the snarky response you expected, instead, getting a slightly flustered Eda. All you could notice was that any other interactions you had now included a bit more tension than before.

Willow

Willow wasn't oblivious, she knew exactly what she was feeling the second it happened. Now, she would be a bit nervous but she's probably the second most confident of all of them. She does have a bit of a panic moment but she goes straight to being a teen girl in love. She gets all her confidence from the fact that she's constantly thinking of the right way to express her feelings to you. She was constantly thinking about your feelings and what your reaction to her confession would be, never really changing how she acts so you don't catch on as quickly. Of course, she was careful with how she talked about you, just in case Boshca was around. She didn't want you to end up as her new target practice.

Amity

Amity, despite always trying to avoid you now (Which was easy) also had the desire to be close to you. She could only hang out with you during school and she couldn't really keep up the lie about the fake school projects to see you. If she tried to express her feelings, either subtle or the confession, she was interrupted by Steve, Lilith, or another guard. It made her frustrated and she always looked burnt out during the sessions where you'd actually do homework together. Nonetheless, everyone was rooting for her to confess. Her family (Mostly Odalia) rooted for her since her siblings wanted to tease her, and her parents could get in good leagues with the emperor if you two were together.

Gus

His life took an entire pause when he learned about his feelings Gus was silent for the day, processing the information and answering his own questions with new ones being formed every second. Once he found the proper way to words his feelings, he began to be giddy and happy, surprising people since he was silent most of the day. He was kicking his feet with excitement as he daydreamed. Of course, doubts kicked in. His emotions did a 360 when he remembered the possibility of rejection, sending him into a small depressive episode. He didn't want to risk ruining your friendship but his feelings were so apparent.  He also knew that you wouldn't crush his heart but he didn't know exactly what to think. You were the most confused as you saw Gus walking to school in a daze, skipping to lunch with a cheesy smile, and then seeing him go home with the saddest face you've ever seen. 

Hunter

After one of your millions of battles, he slowly figured his feelings out. As always, he ran out of energy during the fight, yielding down and admitting defeat. Of course, you would enter the palace as usual, and exit, not being able to find where Belos hid the Collector. With disappointment in your eyes, you looked at Hunter, seeing his tired form as he caught his breath. You simply told him "I don't like seeing you hurt," and used your powers to heal him before any new scarring was apparent. "I don't want to hurt you." You said with an apologetic expression before leaving him at his spot. It was a simple gesture, an act of kindness. So why was he thinking about it so much? He stared at the ceiling of his room, replaying the scene in his mind until he shot up, eyes wide, waking up the sleeping FlapJack next to him, his only words being "Oh no,"

Collector

They learned their feeling existed when Belos had taken you away for defending the Collector. He felt worried, he was no longer in a playful mood. He missed you a lot, you were their only true friend for the first time in maybe centuries. You came back with scratches and scars which made him angry at Belos. It took him a few days to realize that he wanted you as more than a friend and as more than a best friend. They were disgusted by the idea but couldn't push it down as his feelings were too strong and soon it was accepted. They won't treat you very differently as they don't know how to convey that they love you.

Edric

Edric developed his feelings more steadily. It was quick initially but his true feelings beyond physical attraction grew slower. Before his feelings grew in, you were the cute tutor of his sister he could flirt with occasionally to piss off Amity. As time went on, he found himself falling in love with your personality. He began cracking jokes just to see you smile, making sure he looked nice before you came over, and practicing what he was going to say so he wouldn't look like an idiot. Every time he saw you, he found himself falling deeper in love with you. It took him a few days to come to grips with reality but he didn't mind. He thought anyone would have to be a fool to not be in love with you.

Emira

Emira is the most confident out of all of them. She notices her feelings right away, feeling them amid their development. She noticed how she became a bit more shy around you, hesitating with jokes or snarky comments so she wouldn't hurt your feelings or embarrass herself. Time felt more sacred with you as well, almost intimate, even if it wasn't romantic at all. She takes things a bit more slowly around you, only reverting back to her joking and nonchalant demeanor if you join in on it. She'll make up excuses to be with you, purposely making sure Edric is never able to tag along. He is a bit offended but has been threatened by Emira so he never tries to bring it up around you.

Vee

Her feelings were developed quickly compared to others. You barely questioned her existence as a basilisk and almost invited her to the human realm with a smile on your face. The fact that you didn't run away, like most would, gave her an unbelievable amount of confidence. Before she figured out her own form, she would stay in her Luz form whenever she went out in public, making sure to steer away from places with lots of humans. Strangely enough, she doesn't mind being in her true form around you. She seems happy if anything. That went in hand with the fact that you didn't mind her form, you didn't care she was from a different dimension, you didn't care she wasn't human. Even with the low bar of being treated decently, she still loved you as a person, and she knew you could love her too.