Possession

So this was requested but I also can possibly get some form to explain this.

In this scenario, you were possessed by Belos instead of Hunter. You weren't his creation but he chose you to be his host in desperation. 

This scenario will only include the kids who were teleported to the human realm and Vee.

Luz

She could only notice how different you acted. It made her scared as your anxiety skyrocketed. You reported voices and figures with every passing day. Luz made sure to check everywhere she could to find these figures and voices but never could. With her draining energy, she just reassured you that she would do everything to protect you. All you could do was nod. 

The day you all dressed in your costumes and had fun as you ventured through the Halloweenish activities. Although you felt very strange, you found yourself being drawn to the woods instead of the festivities the others enjoyed. Wandering in you felt a sense of direction lead you to a strange clearing in the woods. You felt sick, the world was unnaturally spinning around you. You wanted to vomit but your body didn't let you.

Your mind went numb, your limbs and mouth moved, and your voice echoed in your mind without you thinking of the words. You felt blind. You felt the movement and everything else but you couldn't see. What was also strange was that there were emotions. Emotions you could feel weren't yours. A sudden form of anger came over you, an emotion that was undoubtedly yours. You moved your limbs in a fight with yourself.

You didn't know what was in your body but wanted it out... and so did everyone else. You had successfully regained control only to see scars along your body and an empty yet warm feeling... where was your adopted palisman?

Willow

Days passed as the human realm grew on you. You discovered many new things and activities that couldn't be done on the boiling isles. It was like a whole new world was open for your pleasure and you could do as you, pleased. It was pure joy.

For a while at least. You noticed some strange feeling in yourself. It wasn't good, it didn't feel good. You felt the hair on the back of your neck stand up at random moments, had frequent nightmares, and even fainted. It worried the crap out of everyone. During the festivities you felt no control over your mind, you became a spectator in your own life, watching your body when you didn't tell it to.

Every part of you was restricted, you felt pain and emotions that didn't belong to you. They were strong and full of hate... you wanted out, it was becoming too much. You broke through the cracks every once in a while, only glimpses as you harmed your friends. Emotion took over your senses causing you to let them tear down whatever was hurting you.

A great pain overtook any worry when you woke up, tears streamed down your face as a warm presence overtook you... Willow. She cried as she held you and right away you felt something off. You tried to reach for your staff only to see that your palisman was nowhere in sight... "Where did they go?" you asked the group. Sad looks were cast around and it hit you like a truck. 

"Oh..."

Amity

The human realm was slightly underwhelming. From what you were told, it wasn't as dangerous as you had previously thought. Nonetheless, it was undoubtedly entertaining. It was... liberating to be in such a place, with no rules, no magic... it was calming.

This atmosphere didn't last long. You began to see shadows in the corner of your eyes. You thought it could just be your mind but no loss of sleep could make the vivid nightmares you had to go away. It began to affect every part of your being and you couldn't take it anymore. You decided it would be time to deal with where getting away from everyone wouldn't be a problem.