Horror Games

These are based on the games I know and have seen people play.

~~~~~~~~~~

Luz

Any of the Five Nights at Freddy's games. She loves Sister Location and Fnaf 4. They added a bunch of lore and insight to the story and managed to each be scary in their own way. She was probably raised on Fnaf music when she first got her phone.

Eda

Little Misfortune. At first, it seemed like a boring kid's game. Then the narrator said she was going to die. After that, she became invested in the story and wanted to make the right decisions to keep her alive. The ending crushed her.

Willow

She doesn't play many games but loved Mr. Hopp's playhouse. She thought it was interesting and saw that the style was very simplistic. Loved the story and thought it was a very interesting story. She played each game and loved them both.

Amity

She was willing to play Dark Deception with you. She screamed on each level as she was being chased. Throughout the days you finished each level she kept strategizing on how to get an S rank on each one. 

Gus

Bendy and The Ink Machine. He loved the story, loved the lore, and even though the designs gave him nightmares he found the concept so interesting. He loves the idea of the game and loves watching people play it. Watches a bunch of theories and gameplays but can't play the game himself.

Hunter 

Little Nightmares. When he first saw the game he thought it was interesting. When playing each game he felt the immediate need to protect the kids and did his best to get them through the game without dying. If he did accidentally kill them he would probably want to cry. He loved how each game tied together and thinks the narrative and story are very interesting along with the visuals. 

Collector

Poppy Playtime. He is a kid that likes newer games. They don't play many games that are story based because they find them boring. They will watch the game plays but like solving the little puzzles while you play the rest. They do get bored and float away but will come back if they hear your excitement regarding the game. They sometimes scare you on purpose when you play the game because they get bored easily.