First Date

Luz

A date with Luz would be something simple like a picnic, a night under the stars, or maybe even a little dinner beforehand. It would end up comforting in the end but that really is the only part you were able to see. The prep for the date would be more catastrophic since Luz had her friends help her. You'd think that being in the human realm would limit the amount of craziness that could happen. Well, you would be wrong. But no matter how crazy everything was it all ended up great—no need to check her closet.

Eda

A date with Eda would include traveling around the Isle since she believes no one place can compete with your looks. It's also so she can prevent Luz and King from spying on you. If her curse happens to get in the way she will apologize almost a million times for having to deal with her curse on your date. Eventually, you guys will end up at the Owl house and you'll spend time with Luz and king like they are your children.

Willow

A date with Willow is very calm and really can only be chaotic if Luz and Gus were involved. Which they were. Gus convinced Luz and Amity to go on a double date with you guys and since Luz is a human she practically attracted all the danger you faced. Willow and Amity ended up getting you guys out of trouble. After a bit, she thanked them for trying but she would rather have some alone time with you. You went to her house when her parents weren't there and hung out while making food together. You guys had fun and the day ended on a good note.

Amity

A date with Amity had to be a case of you sneaking out or Lilith/Steve permitting you. Regardless of who let you go Amity wanted the date to be perfect but so did her parents. Eventually, your date was hijacked by her mom trying to get on your good side. (It wasn't working) You guys snuck out during one of her rants and relaxed under the night sky. She apologized for her parents and how this date was a disaster. After some shenanigans, you parted ways on a relaxing note.

Gus

A date with Gus is two things Dramatic and Chaotic. He took you to several spots on the Isles trying to replicate the most romantic things he could whether that be human customs or customs on the Isles. The thing is the human customs he knows about are either outdated or completely wrong. So you got this poor boy confused on so many levels. He did make a poem for you though. It was really cheesy but he felt really proud. It ended on a good note and you got several roses each with small poems and the meanings of the roses attached.

Hunter

A date with Hunter has a lot of awkward tension since he's never felt this way and was never taught how to deal with his emotions properly. He did everything pretty basic and by the book. He had a small meal prepared for you two and tried to do many pickup lines but failed because he would forget the words when he looked at you. When it's time for you to leave he apologizes for the bad date but you reassured him that you had fun since even if it was a pretty basic date you were happy to spend time with him. At least time that wasn't spent beating the crap out of him.

Collector

A date with the Collector is pretty much almost like your everyday activities except that they are more energized and happy. It could be considered more of a play date but with actual food this time. They get a bunch of sweets and other things for your 'dinner' and you do a bunch of fun little activities together. Mostly games you would play as a kid. To end it all off you guys created a nice big fort and passed out after eating a lot of candy.