Who Else Had A Crush On You

Luz

Gus. Luz had always talked about her friend who had many similar interests as she did. The way she talked about you captivated him. He would always ask about you which never bothered Luz since she always talked about you. In all honesty, he couldn't wait to meet you so he could introduce himself with his charm and win you over like a fairy tale. Of course, he was crushed when he found out the two of you were dating. 

He felt heartbroken even though he never met you. It was a small situation where he hated Luz but wouldn't show it. Eventually, he got over it and realized that his crush being with Luz made sense since they were practically friends since birth and that a twelve-year-old witch boy wouldn't have had the best chances at sweeping a fourteen-year-old off their feet when he was shorter than them.

Eda

Willow had a small kiddy crush on you. She visited the Owl House and met you there. She immediately found herself having a crush on you despite the age difference. She knew you would never be together since she was a child and you were an adult but a girl could only dream. She always tried to help you when she came over and did her best to impress you.

Of course, you and Eda got together so her dream was crushed. She didn't feel that bad since you and Eda were both adults and were close. She honestly saw it coming and was happy since Luz had her new parental figures. She was also happy since she now saw you as another parental figure too. 

Willow

Luz had a crush on you. It was a situation similar to Edric and Emira since she wanted to get closer to Amity. Her crush only blossomed when you became friends with the group. Of course, Willow ended up with you and she felt hurt. 

It didn't hurt that much since it was near the beginning of her crush on Amity so she had someone else to look forward to. She was happy for her friends and enjoyed the time she spent with you as friends. She never could hold any anger towards the two of you since it is her fault for not confessing soon enough. She's good. She got Amity.

Amity

In the Emperor's Coven, there were only a few others your age. The one that happened to have a slight crush on you was Hunter. The golden guard was only a year older than you and had grown a slight crush on you in that time. Not much to be serious but enough to warrant it as romantic feelings. He had no intent on sharing his feelings since he was sure he would get rejected.

Then he heard about the relationship between you and Amity. It surprised him that you were even allowed to have a significant other but knowing you went to that school made him remember that you were normal. You were someone who could live how they wanted to a degree. It was bound for you to harbor your own feelings. He wasn't crushed but the pain still stung.

Gus

He's not on the group of people able to request but King would be lying if he said he didn't have a small crush on you. You both were different creatures and he immediately related to you in many ways. He would always be in your arms if you were to enter the Owl House and made sure no one could take him away. 

Then he heard you started dating Gus. At this period of time, he resented Gus more than he had previously. He was constantly trying to steal the spotlight and make sure you spent more time with him at the Owl House. Luz saw this jealously and talked with him. He admitted he liked you and that he was jealous of Gus after a long talk. As the talk went on he realized that you were happy and he shouldn't mess with that. Eventually, he decided you were better off as friends and that he didn't have much of a chance anyways.

Hunter

You do not know many people but have been alive as long as the Collector. (Just like the Collector has a mind of a child you have the mind of a teenager) Because of this, you have had many, and I mean many admirers trying to seek you and your power. You've turned them all down before and you stick with your loyalty to Hunter. There was some time earlier in your 'childhood' when a strange boy similar looking to Hunter confessed his love. 

You had no idea who he was and just lightly put him down. He was a human and you were a powerful being with limitless abilities. But with these abilities come confusion and a lot of tough decision-making. Having a relationship with a random boy wasn't going to work. Now that you have collected enough information about your boyfriend it is easy to assume that the same boy who confessed before was Caleb. Otherwise known as Hunter before he became a grimwalker and before Belos. So... you basically rejected your boyfriend before he became himself. Well, at least the second time was the charm.

Collector

You kinda were kidnapped by Belos before you could make much of an impression on people to have them have a crush on you. So... The Collector was the only person who was able to have a crush on you. Huh.

Edric

Amity had a crush on you when you first became her tutor. It explains why she was so mad at her brother when he attempted to flirt or distracted the two of you. She wanted to get to know you as much as she could and it was the best thing for her that you were tutoring. Her initial thought was that you both would end up dating as time went on but then you got with her brother.

Damn. Her plan definitely went south. She was upset, understandably but she knew you were happy. And if you were happy then she's happy. Plus, now she has Luz. She still hates her brother for what he did especially when you were giving some good tips for studying. (Can't relate I never study) But she can't change the future and could only embrace what happened next.

Emira

Edric had a crush on you. He found you very cool and thought you'd be a good partner. He liked hanging out with you and grew feelings over time. He hated when Emira would schedule hangouts without him and felt jealous each time. But you guys were just friends. It's not like anything would happen between you and Emira.

Then he found out you both were dating. He cried a bit after he found out. He pitied himself as he thought about how pathetic it was that his crush got with his twin instead of him. He did get over it... eventually. It still stung. He still makes an effort to stay your friend even though Emira knew about his crush on you. It hurt him that his sister would confess even though she knew he liked you but he only has himself to blame. She made it to you first.

Vee

Luz had a crush on you. You were her friend in the human realm and you both were very close. She felt bad for getting with Amity and prolonged it as long as she could because she wanted to be with you. You were the person she liked and you both grew up with the same interests. So she wanted to go back to you while she could.

Then when she did go back she found out you were dating Vee. She was crushed. She had so much happen to her and hoped to have one good thing. Through this realization, she felt alone. Because of this, you comforted her to your best ability but your words didn't seem to work. You got her friends involved and she eventually moved on... to Amity. She was okay with you being with Vee and began seeing Vee as a sister. She moved on and even if it did hurt seeing her crush get with the person that tried to replace her she was happy you had found someone you loved.