Yandere Collector

Affection: How do they show their affection to their darling? How Often do they show it?

They show affection by slowing down. They have a playful attitude and normal are very energetic no matter what so them slowing down and giving hugs or cuddles are expected when they show affection. They don't slow down a lot but will slow down for you.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

They don't even need to get messy. All they need to do is snap and those people are gone. Mostly does it because they don't like that person.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

They would treat it like a big game. Not that your love is a game to them. They would say it was too easy to catch you but never mock you directly in that sense.

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

They're a god in the form of a child they are pretty delusional because of their powers but are actually very realistic when considering those powers. They do think you love them or at least like them. You acted like that before so why is it any different now?

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

They don't bare a lot since they don't know how. They are vulnerable when they're under Belos's control but when they're free... you're screwed. It takes a while to trust them but they would never hurt you on purpose.

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

They don't understand why. Thinks it's a game. When they see you're trying to hurt them they just shrug and become invisible. They lock all the exits and initiate a game of complex hide and seek.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions or do they feel guilty from the start?

It takes you trying to leave. If they're free then it takes you trying to kill yourself for even a little bit of guilt to cross their mind.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Their freedom. Belos died, the human escaped, the collector got free, and now you're playing a game with a mini titan. It wasn't hell since you're immune to pain, hunger, and sleep. They did everything in their power to make sure you can play with them. It's not bad in itself but it's draining.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Just an endless world where they can play games and have fun with you.

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

They don't usually get jealous but when they do they take away that person or object.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

They were freed, got rid of Belos, took you away from the rest of the people, and try to play with you like they would've when Belos existed. They didn't plan anything, it was sorta just an impulsive on-the-spot thing.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

They just play with you. That's all they knew what to do. Just play. Not like you could say no since Belos trapped you with them.

Mask: Are their true colors different from the way they acted before?

No, they just have more power and are willing to snap someone out of existence for you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

They wouldn't hurt you, since they made sure you wouldn't be able to feel pain, it wouldn't work even if they tried. The closest thing they could do or willingly do is scold you like an upset mother.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

Only a few. Mostly the freedom to go anywhere since they want it to be like how you both were with Belos. You can earn the right to travel but only with them.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

As a kid, they're not that patient but will wait.

Rage: How do they act when they're angry? How do they calm down?

Just a tantrum. A large, destructive tantrum. They usually have to get it all out of their system but will calm down if you help them.

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling?

You wanted to stay and play with them. No one has ever stayed or wanted to play. They didn't know you were forced to do it. They thought you just wanted to play with them. That was good enough for them.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

They don't understand what's happening or why. They do their best to distract you from whatever you're doing and even go as far as to temporarily take your emotions away so you don't have to feel sad.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

They're a literal god. There's so much they could do.

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

No, just no. Maybe King since he freed the Collector. No one else really can talk to you though.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

In all honesty, you just have to hope they forgot to make you immortal. You can't escape them unless it's through death. If that does happen they might find a way to revive you so you might be stuck with them forever.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length do they go to win their darling over?

They don't worship you. They treat you decently but they are willing to snap away everyone and everything that keeps you from them.

Yearn: How long do they pine over their darling before they snap?

Like a few minutes after they're free. 

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

You not playing with them. They did everything to make sure you wouldn't leave them. You pinky swore! They cannot give you any chance of leaving them. Even if it means taking away everything that makes you, you.