Drama Club

Sorry, I haven't been posting. I've had a lot of recent rehearsals that don't give me enough time to update since I am also managing another book. My rehearsals last till 8 PM and I'm sorry again. But I got this idea from my recent experience since the show day is almost here and I wanted to post something. I also want to thank all of you, readers, for getting this book to where it is now.

Y/n is in drama club and met Luz through the club.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Luz had been in drama club ever since she found out there was one. She loved acting and it gave her an excuse to be as dramatic as she wanted. She would make it a mission to become her character and she loved it. Then you joined. 

It was as if the universe heard her prayers. She needed a friend and who better to try and befriend than a lonely teenager who needs help?

She knew what it was like to be a new member so she helped you get started and introduced herself. Eventually, you bonded over your love for musicals and theater so that made you two friends. 

Throughout your experience, you played many small roles and read through scripts as you did a few plays in your free time together. That's when the play that would be performed was announced. 

Everyone was so excited and ready to audition. You both were nervous but excited as well. It's not every day you receive the character you need to become. Despite the happy tone, everyone was a bit nervous and eager to get started. Although most people noted the duo seemed to be the most nervous.

You were anxious about the number of lines you had to remember (which is understandable) but Luz was nervous about another thing.

You were lovers in the play. She didn't mind being a love interest because you could always fake a kiss but your director decided it would be a good idea to have a real kiss done. It was a decision everyone was okay with since you were friends and it was for the sake of the show.

Although, she may not have been freaking out as much as she should be. 

She joked about the scene a lot and seemed to be having fun with her character but then rehearsals started and your scene happened... 

Sparks flew in her stomach, the world seemed to melt away, and she felt like she was growing in the amount of sweat from her palms. It was a short kiss but it was magical at the same time. It was a silent moment of pure bliss. 

She didn't understand why she felt the way she did after the kiss but she knew she wouldn't mind another.

After all... 

the show must go on!