Collectors Sibling

Part 2 of Collector's sister but gender neutral this time.

Everyone, thank this person for the idea. (I might do a more angsty part next since I feel like I should have written more for this one.)

Luz

Like I said before, she trusts you. You're her partner and she loves you but... why did you hide it from her? Her entire life up until the reveal she believed you were human, all human no magic. So she does feel a bit betrayed that you didn't tell her. If you didn't know then it's just confusion for both of you. Of course, she will try to help you with your powers if they get out of hand.

Since you're related to a god expect some weird requests or suggestions on what to use your magic for.

"Luz, I will not turn you into an otter."

Eda

Eda has a little problem with it. You might not be as powerful but you can keep the Collector in check while assuring the safety of the isle. You healed her arm and everyone else on the isle from the Emperor's curse. In this case, people look to you now for help concerning the Collector. You kinda become the new ruler of the isle. Eda does not mind this change but she is cautious when it comes to your younger sibling. 

"So uh... is it gonna throw a tantrum."

"Eda, that it is my sibling."

Willow

She doesn't mind but you guys are stuck in the human realm now. She does ask if you could create another portal to go back to the Boiling Isles. The human world dulls your power and so that possible victory went sour. Overall you still have magic. Together you use it for mischief or to help Camila. Sometimes she misses her magic so you do little tricks to make her happy. 

Overall she could care less about you being related to the Collector, you're still her partner either way.

"Oh, Y/n. That was amazing! I wonder if I could do that when we get home."

Amity

Again, she doesn't care. You've proved that you have no intention of hurting her. She understands way more about why the Emperor insisted on keeping you away from any public places as well. Since you both are trapped in the human realm with everyone else you use your powers to cheer her up. 

"Heh, thanks, Y/n."

Gus

He's a bit hesitant to trust you, he knows you wouldn't hurt him but... you're related to the person who trapped him away from his home. You can get him to warm up to you after you prove that you are not as bad as your sibling. After that, you're back to the same old Gus.

"Hey, Y/n. Is it possible-"

"No, I will not turn you or Luz into the animals from your onesies. That goes for Willow too."

Hunter

He is also hesitant to trust you. Your sibling killed his only family. He doesn't hate you but becomes distant. Just assure him you will not hurt him then he will trust you more. He is interested in your powers a bit more as well. He does have some very close moments with you because of this.

"Hey, uh, Y/n...  you wouldn't mind-"

"They want me to turn them into the animals from their onesies, don't they?"