Your Birthday

I have a special chapter planned that's dedicated to the new episode. I'm just gonna post this one for now though.

Luz

You would always celebrate each other's birthdays together so it's a very big deal for the two of you. All the decorations you could ever want and more, even if it means your party is dedicated to a specific character. You both dress up in your best outfits and spend the entire day together doing whatever you want. Near the end of the day, she makes sure everyone is singing you happy birthday while your favorite flavored cake is right in front of you. She usually gifts you stuffed animals but will also give you a very special piece of jewelry in private—a promise ring.

Eda

She takes you anywhere you want to go on the Isle. Luz and King insist to come along, which Eda eventually lets them. The day is spent like a family trip with you being spoiled by Eda, Luz, and King the entire day. Luz and King make a cake but it ends up burning when they make it. Eda helps them bake another one and you're being sung happy birthday while everyone sits next to you. After that, you all watch a movie together to pass the time. Luz and king eventually fall asleep and Eda takes you outside on a late-night broom ride. As you both look at the beautiful stars Eda takes a deep breath and faces you.

"Y/n, we've been together for a long time, we've been through hell and back but I need to ask you something. Y/n, you're one of the most amazing people I've ever met, you've stayed with me since my curse and have stayed with me ever since. I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you. Will you marry me?"

Willow

Your birthday is special. She has to prepare her gift over a few days. As soon as the clock alerts her that your birthday has finally begun she calls you and tells you happy birthday very early in the morning of course. Forgive her, she's way too excited right now. She spends the rest of the day taking you shopping and buying you anything you want, takes you to a million places in the process and now you have enough things to fill a chest. She takes you to a nice restaurant and you both spend the evening there. She finally takes you to the Owl House where everyone surprises you for your birthday. It's a very chaotic party, Luz accidentally knocked Gus unconscious. 

She gives you a giant monster plant similar to a fly trap as your present. She gave it to you so it can protect you. It's really small and can fit in your pocket but the second it senses danger it will swallow the person threatening you whole. It almost ate Gus. It has a flower bud as its head but a monstrous amount of teeth.

Amity

Amity is very simple when it comes to your birthday since she can't spend most of it with you. A small date at a restaurant is the best you'll ever get since you're allowed to be with her, under the supervision of guards though. They try to hide so they don't ruin your date but they don't do a good job at it. Eventually, they get caught and just go away with a promise to not bother you. When that happens you spend the day doing whatever you can cram into the schedule. Mostly things that will get you hurt. She tries to keep up with you and has a hard time but she understands since you are never really let outside. The day ends with you both watching the sun set over the boiling sea, cuddled up against a tree.

Gus

He makes a big deal out of it. Gets you the best present he can find, is loudest and happiest when singing happy birthday, and has you all up until the sun rises playing games. It's not the first all-nighter you've pulled but it was extra fun since it was with your friends and your boyfriend. He was really adamant about having you decide what you guys would do. Mostly, since he was afraid he would mess up your birthday if he chose something wrong. Overall it was a chaotic and fun day. You almost died of laughter so many times. He then proceeded to get you the exact thing you wanted and more. (Think of the things you've always wanted for years) He said that he wanted to get it for you since you always talked about wanting it.

Hunter

If I'm being honest, he forgot your birthday. He was never taught the importance of a birthday since his birthday was always skipped over. He probably doesn't even remember the day he was created since Belos never bothered to remember. Overall he will treat it like any normal day he gets to hang out with you. A day full of love, affection, and care. He won't notice anything special until someone else tells him. They also need to fill him in on how important a birthday can be to a person. He feels like a crappy boyfriend for not knowing this stuff and immediately goes to find you a gift, he takes most of the day and comes back before everyone sings happy birthday. Once he finds you he quickly latches onto you like a koala and hugs you tightly, not caring who you're talking to. Eventually, you spent the rest of the day with him doing whatever you wanted. The thing is since you are technically a god/goddess you forgot your birthday too. You only remembered when Gus reminded you, you could honestly care less.

Collector

They, unlike Hunter, know all about birthdays. Even if they're an immortal god they still tried to celebrate their own birthday every chance they got. They don't know when they were actually born though so they immediately rush and say you have the same birthday. It's official, you now share a birthday with a destructive chaos god that acts like a child. Anyways they make it a big deal. Since you both share the same birthday now it's a planned day of mischief, sweets, games, and pillow forts. So many callbacks to childhood games and overall just a big party. (If you guys somehow ended up in the human realm I feel like they would want to go to Chuck E Cheese) As the day ends and you run out of energy and they have a sugar crash both of you fall asleep in one of the many forts you built as a small blanket castle.