Yandere Amity

There might be more grammar mistakes in this one since it's late for me.

Affection: How do they show their affection to their darling? How Often do they show it?

Has a hard time showing it since she doesn't know how to initiate it. She still wants to show it as much as she can which can be awkward.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

Depends on the reason. She is willing to kill someone but only with her magic. She does it only if she thinks they deserved it. Mostly if it's by bullying or some form of harm coming your way.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

She treats you as best as she can since she knows the possible things that could happen if you escape. She can never mock you. If she does she immediately apologizes and asks for your forgiveness. 

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

She is probably the least delusional and the most at the same time. She does believe you love her but questions that thought every second she can.

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

She bears as much as a person can. She truly loves you but doesn't know how to show it which makes her seem very vulnerable. It's very easy to trust her. Her inability to show affection without an awkward scene makes it feel more welcoming and normal compared to your other environments. 

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

Shocked and hurt. She thought she was finally getting the relationship fixed... then you fought her. All she does is look down in disappointment as she gets her abominations to hold you down.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions or do they feel guilty from the start?

She feels half guilty. She never thought she would actually do something like that but on the other hand, you would have been taken away again...

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

I doubt any bad experiences would happen here. Maybe the closest to the worst would be the kidnapping since she dragged you away with her abomination knocking you out.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

She doesn't exactly know. All she does know is that marriage is an option.

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

She doesn't get jealous much. If she does she just waits for you to finish whatever you're doing and asks if you're going to leave her.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

The only thing she planned was the day she would take you and how she would get her abomination to knock you out. Even then the abomination was a last-minute thought.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She is shy with her approach. She becomes your friend and starts to date you, then it escalates when she realizes the Emperor might take you away.

Mask: Are their true colors different from the way they acted before?

Not by much. She is still shy but some of her crazy can shine through.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Like most of the people here. She can't bring herself to hurt you. The most she will do is slap you once. She felt terrible when she did it though. Her punishments are restraints or a missing meal.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

She doesn't want to take them all away but she does. She gives you privacy and the ability to contact people she trusts but that doesn't mean you can go telling people where you are. With enough time and trust, you can maybe earn the right to see people in person, only those she trusts though.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Very, at least in your eyes...

Rage: How do they act when they're angry? How do they calm down?

When she's angry or frustrated she'll go to another room so she doesn't scare you.

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling?

The new light you allowed to shine. You were one of the only people that didn't see her bad side first, she gave an entirely different vibe and image. This only helped the relationship grow since you never saw any of the bad things she did. You saw her as a good person, not a bully, or a snob... a person.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She feels bad. Tries to talk with you or understand where your sudden emotions came from. 

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

They wouldn't kill them directly. They would have someone/ something else do it since it makes them feel less guilty.

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

Yes, usually under her supervision or those she approves of. She would prefer to have you talk to them over the phone since it doesn't require much effort to hide the secret when it's not in person.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Her faith in people. Eventually, someone may realize how messed up your situation is and help you. Point out small hints of needing help and you may gain some help.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length do they go to win their darling over?

She treats you mostly as an equal. She believes that she has power over you but still wants to believe you love her. She is willing to have her abominations kill someone if it means you're in her arms again.

Yearn: How long do they pine over their darling before they snap?

About two years. Since she was your friend you dated for about a year and into the second year she felt everything become more clear to her about her plans. Near the end of the second year is when she snapped.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

Threatning to leave. It'll force her to punish you. The first time it happened she slapped you across the face. She cannot let you leave. If you were willing to say things like that then some part of them must be true...