Yandere Luz

Affection: How do they show their affection to their darling? How Often do they show it?

Well before she realized she was a yandere she would show her affection by hugging you, A LOT. She showed it probably whenever someone was around so they could know that you were taken.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

She wouldn't get as messy as the rest but she is willing to hurt a few people to get what she wants. Mostly does it to keep people away from her, if people get away from her then they'll get away from you since she's always around you.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

She would treat it like one big sleepover, she has snacks, your favorite shows, and a magical chain to keep you there. She could never mock you but she treats your feelings about being kidnaped as a joke.

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

Very, she thinks you're her one true love and soulmate. She could never believe otherwise.

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

Almost all of it. Almost. She can't trust you right away since she's afraid that you'll run away if given the chance. 

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

Laughs at it. Thinks it's a joke but will use magic to restain you or force you to calm down.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions or do they feel guilty from the start?

She feels guilty about taking you away from your family since she knows what it's like to be separated from the ones she loves... but she can't risk you leaving her.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

The kidnapping and escape attempts. She used her magic to trap you so it wasn't hard for her to capture you. She hurt you in so many ways that day and it was hell.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Mostly just becoming the best witch that's a human on the boiling isles with you as her partner. Maybe an animal or an adopted child.

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

She can lash out from time to time but it's never common for it to happen since she just leaves you alone in the darkness of the place she trapped you in. She copes by watching her favorite romantic scenes in shows and pretending that that's you two on screen.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

She doesn't plan much. She knew she was going to take you away but didn't know how. She mostly fired the magic she could and hoped you didn't die or get super hurt.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Mostly stems from her interest. She thinks about what's the best approach to courting you and then does it more exaggeratedly. She makes everything known to people so they can stop messing with you and makes it her mission to show people in public that you're together.

Mask: Are their true colors different from the way they acted before?

Not that different. She's pushier and exaggerates a lot of scenarios to manipulate your feelings.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Her punishments can be creative at times but mostly involve magic.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

Mostly the right to go out alone or see your family. You can possibly earn the right to see your family as long as you have her near you.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She's fairly patient when it comes to you since she knows love needs to be developed over time.

Rage: How do they act when they're angry? How do they calm down?

She acts like a child, which she is so it's not that bad. She doesn't need much to calm down other than her shows or your words of comfort. I doubt your words would be willing though.

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling?

You accepted her, you didn't mind her actions, and showed that you cared for her. 

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She feels bad since she knows that you're not supposed to make the person you love feel bad but she can't see what she's doing wrong.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

✨Magic✨

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

She'll trust you if you have proved that you'll stay with her no matter what. Even then it's hard to get the privilege to be alone with the ones you love.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Her imagination. She believes you'll have a family together whether it's babies or pets. Feed into her imagination that your life is perfect with her and you'll earn more freedom. Be careful since this could also lead her to be more protective. Be careful around the fire you feed.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length do they go to win their darling over?

She loves you a lot. Not enough to treat you like a god but she imagines you're her gift from whatever god's out there. She will drive everyone you've ever cared about away. She'll use them avoiding you as an excuse to hurt them and force you to confide in her.

Yearn: How long do they pine over their darling before they snap?

About a few months. Luz realized her feelings after a day in the isles so she spent that time spreading rumors about you and fawned over you as much as she could while being away from you. She snaps once she comes back and finally realizes there might be other people you could have been around the entire time.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

You talking to others she doesn't approve of. If you talk to anyone she doesn't know she'll do her best to drive them away and make sure you never see them again.