Chubby Reader

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I've been trying to keep up with my oc stories and school. I also have a quinceanera to plan for since I'm turning fifteen and want one. Regardless thank you for reading this book and I hope I can post more over break.

Luz

She never really cared about your weight so it confuses her when you bring it up. She's always seen you as her best friend and then you became her lover. She's never seen anything wrong with you. She'll question why you think badly about yourself and if it was a person that made you have insecure thoughts then she'll put them in their place. Luz will go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable in your skin. You deserve to be. She's had insecure thoughts and knows they suck so she makes it her mission to cheer you up. 

Now if this is season three Luz you can expect something a bit different. She'll comfort you and put anyone in their place but she won't be extra about it. She doesn't exactly have the energy to be extra because she'll use it to comfort you. As she grows mature she'll be damned if she's just gonna let you go through that on your own.

Eda

Like Luz, she never cared about your weight. You were you and you could look however you wanted, not like she could judge. So it does confuse her when you bring up this insecurity. She immediately goes to compliment you and flirts to try and make you feel better. She continues this for a while but if she sees that her jokes and flirts aren't working she gets serious. She has a talk with you saying that she doesn't want you to feel bad since you are an amazing person, you look amazing and you shouldn't care what people say. No one has a right to say anything about you and it shouldn't hurt you. 

If you don't believe her she will smother you with cheesy affection and pick up lines. Luz and King will comfort you as well to continue another family cuddle session. King and Luz don't understand why you would think that about yourself either. Luz can somewhat understand since she's a teenager but King completely misses the idea of insecurity and thinks you're a wonderful person. He threatens to smite anyone who says otherwise. At the end of the day, you guys are in one big family group hug. One that turns into a cuddle session in the nest.

Willow

Again, doesn't understand. She also is considered a chubby gal but she sees nothing wrong with it. She understands your insecurity but can't see why it would be a bad thing. You're an amazing person, you have a nice personality, and who cares about what you look like? You're your own person a can look however you want. Regardless of what sociotal norms people try to push on you. She's a forward girl and doesn't take any crap from people. She sure as hell won't let someone let you believe you aren't the most amazing person ever. 

She cares about you and is willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel better. Even if it means talking with the person who made you feel bad. She provides any amount of comfort and is willing to listen. She doesn't want you feeling bad and does everything she can to make you feel better.

Amity

She can kinda understand. All her life every part of her has been forced to follow a set of rules so insecurity is bound to happen. Regardless she doesn't bring it up. She does everything in her power to comfort you and make you feel better. She buys you little gifts she thinks you might like and reminds you that you don't have to change unless you want to. She knows what you're going through and even though she can't provide much comfort she is willing to assure you how amazing you are.

She loves you and can't bear to see you in any form of pain whether that be physical or mental. This is difficult for her since she never got any comfort but that's also what makes her want to comfort you even more. She doesn't want you to feel bad since you have no reason to feel bad. You look amazing and no one has room to tell you otherwise.