Blight Twins + Vee Catch Up

I had a request for the Blight twins to be added along with someone saying Vee does not get a lot of attention. And who am I to restrict these things from you guys? By the way, the yandere's will each get their own chapter. This was long so there are probably some spelling mistakes. 

~~~~~~~~~~

There's gonna be two parts, I just wanted to get this one out to you guys.

How You Met

Edric

You were Amity's tutor. After the episode I Was A Teenage Abomination Amity requested tutoring in order to get back at the top of the class. When you came over you started tutoring her as expected. She was a smart kid and you got through all the material you needed and you both declared a break. During this break, Edric decided to get some Apple blood from the fridge but was met with Amity's cute tutor as soon as he stepped into the kitchen. He recoiled a bit and ended up falling, making a mess. You helped him clean up and Amity urged you both to get back to work. You realized how he lingered around Amity's room during your session and asked him if he'd like to join the two of you, much to Amity's dismay. He most likely didn't pay attention to anything.

Emira

You were reading to a bunch of kids in the library. It was a scary story and the way you told it brought the twins over. As you told the story Edric was getting into it every second. Then you screamed, scaring the kids and Edric. Emira laughed at the kid's terror and thought you were cool. She came up to you and complimented you on your storytelling skills. She said that she never heard Edric scream that high-pitched in a while. After a bit of talking, both of you quickly made a connection. You shared scroll numbers and promised you would text each other after your shift at the library.

Vee

You were one of Luz's best friends on Earth, unfortunately, you weren't informed about her leaving so you decide to show up at her house one day unannounced. As soon as you walked in you see a weird snake-looking creature with hair at the table eating something. You screamed and altered Camila to the both of you getting scared at each other. Eventually, after she calms you both down you have the chance to formally meet each other. After you got to know each other she replaced Luz in the best friend category.

Becoming Friends

Edric

You continued to go over to the Blight's house to tutor Amity but as the sessions continued you found yourself talking more with the green-haired boy. He would occasionally claim that he knew a lot on the subject but you doubted that since he was wearing the illusion track colors. Amity would usually kick him out but allowed him in when things got boring. Even then he'd sneak in to see you a lot. Of course, these actions caused you to become amused, and eventually, you became friends. Being friends with him is interesting since he can do a lot of random things but they save you from boredom when you need to actually tutor his sister.

Emira

Since you work a lot Emira comes to the library to help you play and torment the kids. You usually read stories together to the children, and sometimes you act it out like a play so the kids get entertained. Sometimes she forces Amity to act it out with you, but Edric does it willingly. (He's usually the princess) Overall being friends with her is pranks and laughter, aside from the pranks she can be very chill. When you guys (Meaning you, her, and Edric) are together she refers to herself as the cool twin, Edric refutes this by saying he's the cooler twin.

Vee

Becoming friends with Vee is a very interesting experience. Camila trust you to show her human things in her previous Luz form and when you guys are at the house she will show and tell you about things from the Isle. At first, she hesitated to become friends with you but she saw how willing you were to adjust to her form and attitude. It made her feel confident that someone wanted to be around her, no matter how she looked.