Sick

In this scenario you are sick. This is mainly because I woke up and felt like crap. It hurts to talk and moving is a challenge when I have coughing fits that make it sound like my lungs are being grated like cheese. 

This has been posted after I got better. The description above was the best I could write but I ended up falling asleep before I could post it. I am better now as of posting. I am posting this before part 2 of the blight twins and Vee catch-up since I wanna get this out there for the others who might be sick.

Luz

To be honest, Camila is taking care of you the most. (This is set after season 3 episode 1) Luz will check if you're okay and help her mom but Camilia is doing all the work. She comes running when she hears you coughing and calls her mom immediately. The hexsquad helped quarantine you and gave you a lot of comfort. Luz just stayed by your side, not speaking since it would irritate your throat or cause another coughing fit.

Eda

Mama Bird instincts kicked in. She kept you in the nest and began pampering you. Luz and King wanted to help but Eda pushed them away. Of course, they don't take no for an answer. The two children were persistent and snuck in your favorite snacks. King gave you one of his stuffed animals and they decided to stay with you in the nest. Eventually, Eda came back and saw the two with you in the nest, sleeping. She sighed and laughed in defeat as she joined in the nest. 

Willow

Willow is very serious when it comes to your health. She has so many things ready. Teas, medicine, pills, ice packs, heating packs, she has everything ready for an emergency. And it is an emergency after all. She keeps you in bed and takes care of you, playing your favorite movie while making soup for your sore throat. She will force you to drink medicine if you can't take pills so just know, you can't fight it. With Willow taking care of you, you heal pretty quickly.

Amity

She knows what to do for the most part. She gives you soup, some medicine, and a warm space to rest. She expects you to fall asleep since that's what her siblings usually do when they're sick. If you can't fall asleep then say hello to a sleeping spell. Her mom is sorta a germaphobe so she'll clean everything you touch once you fall asleep. With her, you heal in a decent amount of time.

Gus

He doesn't know much about the situation but he's willing to help. He will make you some warm food to the best of his ability, get you some medicine and cough drops (anyone used to just eat them like candy?), and provide comfort when it is needed. He's a very gentle boyfriend and doesn't like seeing you sick or hurt. As much as he doesn't want to get sick he ends up cuddling with you for the rest of the day and wakes up sick. Now you're sick buddies.

Hunter

He knows little to nothing about this type of stuff. He's gotten sick himself but he always had to work no matter what. He does his research and finds the basics. To his best ability, he makes soup. It comes out okay but it does help your throat. He finds some natural remedies like tea or the honey one just so he doesn't have to give you the disgusting medicine. Like Gus, he wants to cuddle you but is scared to get sick. He keeps his distance but offers you a comfort stuffed animal, he got one for himself too since he wants to hug you but can't.

Collector

They... They make the sickness go away. Literally. They will not have their playmate and lover feel terrible all day. So they take it away. Back to the pillow fort!

Edric

At first, he makes a joke but then he hears your cough. It's like his system restarted, he immediately began taking care of you. He had trapped you in his room and took care of you in there. He treated you like an overbearing mother with her child. He basically pampered you and got everything you wanted or asked for. He was a no on affection. He loves you but he does not want to get sick.

Emira

Like Edric, she made jokes. But she also made them as she took care of you. She gave you the basic things like medicine and soup and some tea but she didn't do much. She wasn't that willing to get sick and she didn't want to touch you at all. She made it a joke and acted like you were killing her if you touched her with a finger, just to make you laugh though. She offered you a giant squishy plush in her place for support. She loves you but getting sick is something she cannot have on her to-do list.

Vee

Vee doesn't know much about human sickness so Camilia takes care of you. Vee stays and helps with almost everything though. She watches Camila make soup, how much medicine she gives you and when, and the comforting words she tells you so you'll have some moral. She does this all so she knows exactly what to do when you're sick again. She wants to cuddle and comfort you but Camilla warns her that she might get sick too. Vee sucks it up but does stay as close as she can during this time. She watches you fall asleep so she knows you're comfortable and stays by you like a lost puppy to make sure you're okay.