Songs On My Playlist They Like

These are the songs on my youtube music playlist that I think they would like. These don't feel as accurate to me but I felt these made the most sense out of my playlist.

~~~~~~~~~~

Luz

Oh No-Marina and the Diamonds

She has no idea what she wants to be. She finds comfort in this song and became more confident the first time she listened to it. She feels very upbeat after listening to this song. She has stayed up late and danced to this song at least once.

Eda

Cupid-Jack Stauber

She doesn't know why she likes this song. She loves listening to it when she's relaxing though. She finds comfort in this song. Occasionally you'll see her swaying side to side while she slightly bobs her head when she listens to this song. She goes silent so she can listen to this song, pretty addicting for her to listen to since she finds peace within this song.

Willow

Mary On A Cross-Ghost

(I know the meaning, don't come for me) 

Even if she knows the meaning of this song she loves it. At first, it sounds like a song that could be from a while ago but then she hears the 'You go down just like holy Mary' part and she feels so motivated for some reason. She likes the style of the song and listens to it when she works out or just wants to feel motivated.

Amity

The Other Side {Female Version} - Annapantsu

She specifically likes the female version better. She doesn't know why but it just sounds right to her. She feels motivated and excited every time she listens to this song. Plays it when she's bored. There's no specific reason she likes it but she just likes how the singer's interaction feels normal.

Gus

World's Smallest Violin-AJR

He loves the song in general. To him, it feels motivating to listen to. He relates to this a lot since his problems have been disregarded by a lot of people and this song makes him feel seen. He listens to it when he's out of energy and wants to still have some pep. 

Hunter

Two Birds-Regina Spektor

He likes the softness of her voice and even though he doesn't understand the song story he finds it comforting and listens to it every few days when he's tired. Doesn't know why but he feels a strange connection to this song.

Collector

Hold My Heart-Lindsey Stirling

They don't know why this song stuck out to them but they love it. The violin caught their attention first but then the beat dropped and they just stayed still while they listened to it. Their imagination goes wild when they listen to this song and they constantly have you play it. They got violins and other instruments and made them all play the background music while they danced.