You Get Kidnapped

Luz

Panic. She doesn't know where to go or even how to start looking for you. Gets everyone she can to help her. You practically have a mob looking for you. She is so relieved when she finds you. Hugs you and promises not to let this happen ever again while she almost cries. When she confronts the person who took you, don't expect it to be very pretty.

Eda

Serious but still panicking. She has Luz and King help her find you. You got the whole family looking for you. Transforms into her harpy form and looks above. Bat queen is also helping along with a few others. She hugs you tightly when she finds you and says that she's never gonna let you out of her sight again. Once she finds the person who took you she will get her hands dirty, to say the least.

Willow

Like the others, she panics. After she gains her composure she rounds up her friends, family, and even Amity's family (since you and Amity are cousins) to find you. You got a lot of people looking for and eventually, they'll find you. When they do Willow crushes you in a hug. They do have to hold Willow back from hurting the person who took you though.

Amity

Again, panics. Thought you left her but when she realized you were taken she gets anxious. At first, she hoped it was just the guards taking you back to the palace but then she realized that was not the case. She beats herself up for a bit and then tells her family. They're keen on saving you and getting a good reputation so, of course, they'll help. So now you got all the Blight family searching for you. Not long after they find you they have the person taken away. Amity just wants to stay by your side for a bit after that.

Gus

Cries while he panics. He tries looking for you on his own but then realized he'll need help. He gathers everyone. Luz, Willow, Eda, Amity, Hunter, everyone he can. He plans an ambush at a particular place when he finds out who that person is. Each person has at it and attacks the person, he threatens the person to have them killed if they don't tell him where you are. After some interrogation, Gus is in your arms as he promises not to leave your side or let you get kidnapped again.

Hunter

Cries, a lot. He thought he lost you forever, thought you left him. Then he realized that you were taken. He instinctively gathers Luz and everyone he can to search for you. This angry teen stays up for days so he can find you. Once he does he decides to put the training you guys did to use. Almost kills the kidnapper but decides it's better to hand him off to the guards. He frames him for one of the crimes you both committed together. Now he refuses to let you go places without some form of protection.

Collector

Can't do anything in their pocket dimension. If they're in their pocket dimension then the only thing they can do is tell Belos and hope that he finds you. When Belos does find you they celebrate and hug you tighter than Willow ever could. 

But if they're free. Then you wouldn't even have gotten kidnapped. If someone did try to take you they could just clap once and that person would be gone. You'd be safe overall if they were free and someone tried to hurt you.