You Die

The cause of death will be Belos. He experimented on you and you died because of the amount of magic that caused your body to become weak. You used all your energy trying to control the magic or fight Belos and died.

Luz

Her hate is solidified. She knows she hates Belos. She thought she could never hate him more. Then he killed you. Her primary emotion after your death is anger or annoyance. She feels like someone could have stopped him and blames everyone including herself. She has nightmares where she sees your withered form, weak, fragile, and almost lifeless. In that nightmare, she can see all the torture and pain you went through, all the way until she sees your death. She stopped sleeping for a while and became very unhealthy. 

She wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. She had always thought she would be the first to die, she thought she would be surrounded by people she loved, the ones she cared about, with you by her side. Apparently, fate had other plans. You died, so young, so much taken out of you, no one, cold, alone, surrounded by people you hate. The thought of you is always on her mind and she will never get over you. She can maybe heal but she'll never forget you. She loved you, and you loved her, but there's no more love for her to give, only the anger and guilt she feels.

Eda

She's changed. No more witty banter, no more mom jokes, no more family cuddle sessions, no more lazy days, no more you. It crushed her. She spent days laying in her nest. Luz and King had to take care of her since she was forgetting to eat. All she did for hours was stare at the empty spot where you would have been laying if you were alive. At first, she thought she would be angry but now all she feels is empty. She never thought she could have been caused this much pain, not because of one person. All she ever knew were bad dates and exes, having someone stay and want to be with her... it doesn't matter now. You're gone.

Eda knew her priorities for the future. She wanted to spend it with Luz, King, Owlbert, Hooty, and you. One big family, together, doing stupid things, happy. Of course, life didn't intend it that way. You're gone now. She's forever haunted by the image of your last moments. Weak, fragile, alone, with no one who cares. Everyone in the Owl House and even some people outside the Owl house were affected. You were considered the disaster parents. Two people everyone could look up to and realize the fun in life. People who fought for justice, people who did what was right because they thought it was right, people knew you as role models. It doesn't matter now, you're gone. You can never come back.

Willow

Wow. Y-You're gone? She doesn't know what to do. She planned out most of her life with you in mind so she's lost. She tries to convince herself that you're not gone, that you're just not here right now. She gets very defensive when it comes to someone trying to tell her that you are dead. She pushes many people away when it comes to this. Her main emotion is anger or just pure sadness. She can't fathom a world without you so she refuses to visit your funeral or grave. Out of sight out of mind, right? If she can't see that you're dead then you can't be dead in her mind...

That doesn't work. When she comes to terms with your death she feels terrible. She had so much time to save you, just not enough power. She locks her emotions inside and then tries to act as if your death didn't affect her. It's a very damaging cycle that is only torture to her health, if not the health of her friends. Her brain can't comprehend the world without you so when it does, it tries to act as if it never knew you. Regardless her cycle only ends in pain. Her mind doesn't know whether to hate you, love you, or act like you never existed.

Amity

Amity reverted to her old self. She started hurting others as a way to take her anger out. She wasn't angry at you, she was angry at the world. So many people, yet not one could help you. Takes a huge toll on her health so she doesn't take care of herself. Her hair is fully brown no since she forgets to dye it. Especially when you used to help her. She feels robbed. She never got to spend much time with you because the Emperor's coven took you away. Then she found out you died at the hand of the person who locked you away.

She's destroyed in every way possible. Pushes people away, lets herself forget to eat, or even eats beyond what she's used to, not to mention her mental state. She thought it was ridiculous for someone to act like this over a person but now that she's living through it... she understands way too much. All her mind can see when she sleeps is your frail body as Belos slowly murders you. She hated that she couldn't help, she hated that no one else wanted to help, she hates that all she wants to do now is hold you, see you, kiss you... but now she can't. You're gone, and there's nothing anyone can do now.

Gus

Can't accept it. He's loved you way too much to ever not think of being around you. You gave him comfort, security, and love. Something he's wanted for a long time. You were his friend at first, then you became his lover. He wants to think you're just on vacation or something. He knows that's not the case but his heart can't think of another way to cope. He stays up late as he thinks about the fun memories you could have made on that day and hopes that what he saw was not the truth. His heart is willing to believe everything it hears but it will never accept the fact that his lover is gone.

He has wanted to live the rest of his life with you. He had always imagined he would have been the first to die but even that notion is when you both would have grown old. He shuts people out and makes it so no one can tell him that you aren't here. He cuts out a lot of people, he cut off both Luz and Willow for a while when they tried to help him get through it. Even if he does want to heal he will never stop hoping that you are somehow alive and looking for him. His heart will always remember you. You know one of the lines he planned to say at your wedding would have been "Not even death will do us part."

Hunter 

No, No, You're not gone... you can't be. What about all the things we promised to do together? What about all the places we wanted to see?! This boy is broken. He knew about your immense power, he knew the cost of being with you, your power attracted danger but you always got away in the end. So him finding out about you dying. He didn't handle it very well. It's even worse since the man who raised him killed his lover. His own blood. The man he used to look up to. Words can't describe the amount of pain he's been through before, words still can't describe the pain he felt when he found out about your death.

He didn't have much of his future planned because he never felt the need to rush anything. Your relationship was comfortable. It was sweet, he didn't have to feel constant adrenaline every time he was around you, and he didn't have to always be ready to attack because you kept him safe. He felt safe with you, you made him feel secure, cared for, loved... and with your death all that feeling disappeared. Everything felt empty, cold, and alone. He spent so many nights crying, screaming, and begging the universe for you to somehow live again. He would whisper the same comforting words you would say to him, and just pray that he would wake up and you would be next to him. Every day he wakes up and reaches for your embrace but finds nothing but the empty space you would always be in.

Collector

Oh... well, I can just bring them back, right? Well, they can. Belos' power will always be through them or their knowledge. Of course, Belos would take you to them so they can revive you... wait why is he walking away from the room? What is he doing with your body? The Collector watched as Belos disposed of your body, they watched as you turned to stone before their eyes. Belos simply left your body as if it were a decoration he could be proud of. You were out of their reach. Every day they hoped Belos would free you. They missed your playdates, the fun games you would play, and the comforting aura you gave them. You stayed, you played with them... and now they could only see you in stone, helpless as you stood forever frozen. In the weak state, they could never notice.

They felt so stupid. They played with you every day and didn't even manage to notice how your health was deteriorating. They were doomed to forever see you as a weak statue Belos kept as a useless item. No more games, no more pillow forts, no more you. They cried so much, more than they ever have in their lifetime. So many thoughts ran through their head hoping for someone to help you. That was until a small titan came across their existence.