Sleepovers

I start high school tomorrow so I'm excited and nervous because so far everyone seems fine, I have clubs I want to join, and I have people I know in my classes :)

Luz

Sleepovers with Luz are pretty common in any case. They consist of watching movies/shows and sometimes even reading fan fiction about those shows. She shows you some videos from the boiling isles and laughs at the memories. It usually ends in cuddling or falling asleep in each other's arms while the tv plays as background noise.

Eda

A sleepover would be brought to Eda's attention by Luz. She sees the fun that happens with Luz's friends and how close they are so she decides to bring you over for one as well. It ends up being pretty normal and fun. Because of Eda's curse, she could never really live a proper teenage life. During this sleepover, Luz helped you guys do so many human traditions for a classic sleepover. You painted Eda's nails and she painted yours. You both did makeup with Luz as your model and even had a mini fashion show with the clothes Eda had in her closet. It ended with a huge mess and all three of you )plus king because he felt left out) ended up sleeping in her nest.

Willow

Sleepovers with her are pretty tame since she doesn't have many dangerous things going on. She does do plant tricks for you and you guys watch a lot of cheesy movies. Her parents come to check on you guys now and then so you do have to be careful about the moves you make. Aside from movies you guys practice magic together and help do simple fun things. Painting your nails, trying on her parent's clothes when they're gone, even calling Luz and Gus over to join in. It ends with you guys all sleeping on the floor after you guys fell asleep watching a movie and cuddling.

Amity

Sleepovers have to be at her place. When her parents are gone. It does have to be simple because her siblings are still watching over you two. Movies, games, painting each other's nails, retouching Amity's hair. It's [pretty tame until her siblings encourage you two to do some dangerous acts because you guys are teens and deserve to have fun. It does end up with them having to save you but it was still pretty fun. It ends with you two cuddling in her bed as her siblings take pictures of the two of you as blackmail.

Gus

A sleepover with Gus has a lot going on. He has, games, movies, theory's to talk about, and clothes to model as well. I don't know how boys do sleepovers but he does everything he thinks you'll enjoy. He has the movies you love, the games you'd be willing to play, and the theories you'd like to talk about. Will listen to you talk for hours about anything you love. He then tells you things he loves and will squeal out loud if you guys have a common interest. It ends at a very late time when you guys decide to fall asleep together under the pillow fort you guys built to look like a building from your favorite show.

Hunter

The sleepover would have to be at the Owl House since you have no home of your own. As a god/goddess, you only have a pocket dimension to call your own. Hunter tells Gus that he would like to have a sleepover with you. Gus tells Luz and then now all of a sudden you're painting Amity's nails while Hunter styles your hair. It was actually really fun. It reminded you of times when you would play with the Collector. You had a lot of fun and made a few new friends with the human and witches. It ended with you sleeping on the couch while Hunter hugged your body with his head in the crook of your neck.

Collector

You pretty much have sleepovers with The Collector every day. It stays the same with similar activities you do daily. Drawing, playing games from your childhood, building forts, doing arts and crafts. All that really happens is the fact that you fall asleep, even then you do that a lot when it comes to hanging out with The Collector.