Grimmwalker

Technically a part 2 of You Die where Belos resurrects you as a Grimmwalker to pit against your lover. He makes you fight, and angst occurs because the type of Grimmwalker you are has similar memories to the ones you used to have, but you aren't fully you anymore, just a version with enough knowledge to know you're a person. 

I didn't include Edric, Emira, or Vee since I don't think there would be enough of a reason for Belos to be against them and use you. Plus, Vee is in the human world for most of the time so I doubt she would ever see you in the human world if you did become one.

Please thank

Magikson97

for the inspiration

~~~~~~~~~~

Luz

Luz's first instinct when she sees you is to hug you, but Eda stops her. You're not the you she once knew. You were someone else she hoped was the real you. Using the magic Belos gifted to you, you struck first. Using every power possible, you had no choice but to fight her. She did her best to avoid your attacks and dodge anything you threw at her, but she couldn't go easy on you for long. She had to fight.

In your mind, you didn't know anything else but anger. Your emotions were simply locked away as all your hatred targeted her. You had never seen this girl in your life, but some part of you already hated her. The battle was tense and became worse when Luz just tried to yell out for any part of you to remember her. She tried every memory she loved of you. She tried every random phrase you said. She did her best to try and get a grip on the memories you had.

In the end, she wasn't successful. Her friends were able to restrain you and ended up keeping you inside the Owl House despite having a hatred toward all of them. The best they could do now was try and re-earn your trust and see if any memories could bring you back

Eda

Eda knew something was wrong when she saw you. You weren't directly against her since you were on a mission. She saw you and her heart dropped. She thought she was hallucinating because of grief, but she saw you in many locations that couldn't just make it a fantasy. One day, she decided to go up to you and crack a joke, one you used to love when you were dating.

The second you saw her, you attacked. Eda The Owl Lady. A wanted criminal. Eda was shocked and confused but knew something was wrong either way. She didn't want to attack you and decided to trap you instead. She ended up running to the Owl House. Despite your attacks, she didn't dare hurt you. You, on the other hand, needed to get her to the Emperor's coven and turn her in. That is what your mind told you.

You ended up getting captured the second you were in eye view of the Owl House. Hooty hugged you tight and started crying. Eda explained the situation, and now he watches over you as you're trapped in the house. Luz and King came back from the market and wanted to cry the second they saw you. Eda had to stop them. They were rightfully upset when they realized you weren't the disaster parent they knew anymore.

Willow

Willow saw you at school one day and almost passed out. She-... you-... her-... She had no idea what to think. You were dead, and you shouldn't be here. You should be wherever they had your burial. She stayed away from you until Luz and Gus noticed you. In a desperate moment, they confronted you with tears in their eyes. They wanted to hug you and say how much they missed you, but you gave them an awkward glare.

You had no idea who these witchlings were. They came up to you like lost children, so you brushed them off. Then you noticed one of them was a human. This was perfect for your mission. You could finally get the human Belos wanted. So, you pretended to be the person they thought you were.