Random Things They Do

Luz

She randomly bites you. If she feels like she wants to bite you she will. One time you guys were watching a movie together and she randomly decided to bite your forearm. She never bites hard but it does still weird you out.

Eda

She'll randomly bring you to her nest. Like you could be reading a book and she'll be cleaning then she decides to pick you up and take you to her nest. Sometimes she'll collect both King and Luz to join you guys in a big cuddle session (as Luz calls it). 

Willow

I don't think it's that random but she'll pick you bridal style, squeeze you, and then put you back down. Doing something? She'll pick you up from behind and squeeze you. She just likes to squeeze you sometimes. She never really explains in depth though.

Amity

Poke you. She always has a random pen/pencil and just pokes you. Mostly on your face. If she's bored she'll randomly whip out a pen or pencil and then poke your cheek once. It gets a small chuckle out of her.

Gus

Leans on your shoulder. Like Amity he loves your shoulders.  But he can just pop out of nowhere and then goes to lean on your shoulder. If he's shorter than you he'll use it as an excuse to get a piggyback ride just so he can snuggle into your shoulders.

Hunter

Lean on you. He doesn't even have to be tired he just leans all his weight on you. If he's taller than you, he'll put his head on top of yours.

Collector

They randomly have their tongue out. Like if they get bored they'll just put their tongue out. One time they randomly licked you and now they do it just to get your disgusted reaction.