Headcanons

I'm dedicating a to the new episode. I'll post it soon. I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors. Sorry for taking forever to post I've been occupied with high school and all that jazz.

Luz

🌟 People see your relationship as chaotic and full of energy. The energy mostly stems from Luz but then again we all act sorta different with our friends. Especially since Luz is your girlfriend.

🌟 To say the least you probably had to be the most reasonable one of the duo. As the season went on and trauma happened she decided to try and be more grounded. People say you switched places.

🌟 She talked about you nonstop to King and Eda so when she finally revealed that you were dating they were surprised. Not that you finally dating, that you weren't dating in the first place.

🌟 She was so excited to have her friends meet you, she wanted to bring you to the Boiling Isles but either didn't have enough time or was busy being occupied by events

🌟 You don't know how much she truly cares about you, words cannot describe how glad she was the day you became friends, and words still can't describe how immense her love is for you as her partner.

Eda

🪶 Your friendship included a lot of flirty banter. Some of it was initially a joke. Some

🪶 Overall she knew she had a crush on you early on, her mind just told her to shut up since you were only a good friend.

🪶People didn't see much of your relationship until Luz and her friends came over. They saw you as a second set of parents or those cool relatives that have no kids of their own.

🪶 You are her world. Or at least part of it. You, Luz, and King are her number one priorities. The people she wants to keep safe. The people she cares about.

🪶 She'll sometimes think back to when she had a crush on you (while you both are dating) and cringe at how awkward she used to be. She's glad she did get the courage to confess though.

Willow

🥀 Your relationship is pure fluff. You guys have a lot of cute interactions that the group likes to 'awe' at.

🥀 Since she is very honest when it comes to each other you have a very healthy relationship since you guys communicate very often about issues of things you both do not want in the relationship.

🥀 Overall it was known that you two would get together eventually. They saw the way Willow looked at you, they also saw how you interacted with each other. They were all excited when you got together.

🥀 You are a very important person in her world, she can't fathom a life without you. And if you've read the You die scenario then you know what I mean.

🥀 She loves to look back on fun times you've had together when you're not around. Makes her feel like you're somewhat around her.

Amity

🌙 You have a difficult relationship. Since you guys are usually separated you've both come up with interesting ways of communicating. Even when you both can't see each other the relationship still feels good. Just... a bit lonely.

🌙 Overall you both are desperate to see each other and hang out, unfortunately, life doesn't intend it that way. And by life I mean Belos.

🌙 People didn't know much about your relationship until her family started medaling and mentioning how their daughter was in the leagues with a member of the Emperor's coven. It became public news after that.

🌙 Even if she can't see you as much she cares about you so much. Across the little time she got to know you she found out so much and loved every part of it. No matter what she will do everything to make this relationship work.

🌙 Her favorite memories have to be times you've abused your ranks to do stupid things together. As unethical as they are they're still super fun. They always put a smile on her face.

Gus

🪞Geez... your relationship is chaos, in a good way. It's full of passion, love, and theatrics. A mostly innocent relationship that's bound with care and attention.

🪞The relationship is summarized with chaos but it's filled with love. This boy is passionate about showing his love for you and he wants the world to know your his. But he respects you, you are your own person after all.

🪞When the group found out they were excited. They were acting as if it was some huge event when it was just the two of you getting together. Very supportive friend group. 10/10... well more like 8/10 because they almost set the school on fire.

🪞You are his everything. His best friend, his partner... his lover. He loves you more than words can describe. He wants to be around you 24/7 and show you an immense amount of love. That's the best way to put it into words but even then those are just the actions he wants to do.

🪞He thinks about you a lot. Mostly the pranks and mischief you both cause together with your powers. Of course, he has his own life but it's not worth living if you aren't in it.

Hunter

🍂 Boy... this relationship is complicated but you both are willing to put in your fair share to make it work. When it does work, it's full of love, security, and warmth. 

🍂 The relationship can be summarized like this. Touch starved, both of you. Affection is commonly shown as the relationship grows and he is introduced to it. Overall the relationship is full of having each other's back and late-night cuddles.

🍂 The group found out after he removed himself from the Emperor's coven. While they didn't know you as well they were very excited for you. Like... set another building on fire excited. They kinda thought you were besties already so that can explain the reaction.

🍂 Like I've said previously, he can't live without you. You give him a sense of security, you don't care about power, he can always feel relaxed around you, and he learns so much about a healthy relationship from you. You've been his enemy, rival, friend, lover, and teacher all in one. He could care less about Belos and the world around him, as long as he's with you.

🍂 He thinks about you when he can't be around you and doesn't have anything to remind him of you. Who am I kidding, this boy thinks of you even when you're right in front of him.

Collector

💫 Chaos. They're a childish god and you are their lover. It will be chaos and coloring books from now on.

💫 The relationship is summarized in this form. You were traumatized and forced to grow up with little to no childhood, the Collector helps you revisit your childhood and what you should have done since no child should be forced to grow up. They help you get in touch with your inner child and heal. They don't know that of course, they don't need to know, they just wanna have fun.

💫 The Emperor could care less when he found out, just gives him more power over the collector. Now when the entirety of the Isles found out... they probably were desperate for help.

💫 They love you, they care about you, and it doesn't matter to them what you wanna be or what you want the relationship to be (Referring to romantic and platonic relationships) as long as they have you they're good. 

💫 You're kinda trapped with them, they don't need to think a lot about you since you're usually right next to them. Regardless they have to think of you if they wanna get a good crayon portrait.