Chapter 4

Jordan's point of view

When I woke up, I was forced into the bathroom and told to take a shower immediately. When I got in there, I had a few shampoo, conditioner, and lotion bottles in here, along with some body wash. So, I did as they said and took a shower.

However I did not have any towels, so I was stuck inside the shower, dripping wet, and calling for Michael.

"What do you need sweetie?" I heard Ashton ask. "Michael's busy getting dressed himself. I'll grab whatever you need." He told me.

"Towels." I said and Ashton laughed, telling me he'll get me some. I stood her for a minute or two and then he soon, the door opened. I stuck my hand out of the tub and he handed it to me.

The door closed and I wrapped the towel around my body. I stepped out of the shower and then dried myself off a bit more. I put on the lotion and then stepped out of the bathroom.

I pulled a bra and pair of underwear on, and then went to my closet. I grabbed my black jean shorts, black tank-top, and then my denim vest. I threw the outfit on and then grabbed a pair of socks and my boots.

As soon as if finished lacing them up, I stood up and went to my bathroom. I dried my hair with the towel the best I could and then brushed it out. I left it down and then walked out.

I put my phone in my backpack and then wrnt to where all my jewelery was. I put on my heart shaped locket I've had for years, and a few of my rubber bracelets with band names on them.

"Jordan, are you ready?" Michael asked as he walked into my room. I nodded and he smiled. "Come on, let's go. The boys are about to leave aswell." He told me and I nodded.

I followed him out of the room and then looked at the boys who were searching for the keys. "Why do you need keys if you're going to have a driver? What the hell guys?" Michael asked and they all froze.

"Uh," Calum said and I shook my head. I went up to them and gave them all a hug goodnye, which some of them didn't return, cough cough Luke cough cough.

"I'll see you soon squirt. Have fun with Michael and make sure the clothes actual cover what need to be covered. My baby will not be dressing provocativly." Ashton told me and I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. "So go put pants on, those shorts are too short."

"Yes Ashton." I said and he smiled ad he kissed my head. He left with the guys and as soon as the door closed, I laughed. "I hope he knows I'm not changing. These shorts are the perfect length." I said and Michael agreed.

"He's just being protective Jordan. Some guys think with the wrong head, that's all." Michael said and I nodded. "Let's go." He told me and I nodded.

-

"Michael?" I asked as I looked at the cart. Half of this stuff I just looked at and then he inisted I had it. "Do you think that um maybe I should change the way I dress?" I asked.

"No, of course not. The way you dress is fine." He told me. "Why?" He asked as the administrators words repeated in my head. Dress more feminine. Girls are supposed to wear skirts and dresses.

"I don't know. I just, I don't dress very feminine and I feel like that's going to bother you guys." I said and he just laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"The style you have is not going to bother us Jordan. If you prefer skinny jeans over dresses, so be it. If you'd rather wear combat boots than flats, who are we to say no? As long as it covers what needs to be covered, it's fine with us." He told me and I just bit my lip.

"If it really bothers you that you think you don't dress 'feminime' enough, let me help you pick some things out." He told me and I looked at him. "I can mix the two styles so you don't feel that way but still dress the same."