Chapter 13

Jordan's point of view

When I was getting dressed for school, I took in mind that maybe I should try to wear skirts more often. So, I pulled on a pair of black thigh high socks, my plaid skirt, a white sleeveless button up shirt, and then my leather jacket.

I hummed as I pulled on my combat boots and then laced them up. I stood up and went to my mirror. I brushed my hair and then noticed something was missing. I pulled on a few silver necklaces and my black earrings.

"It's time to go." I heard Michael tell me and I grabbed my backpack. I slung it over my shoulder and stuffed my phone in my jacket pocket.

"Can I borrow a tie again?" I asked and he nodded. He left and soon came back. I put it on but left it loose around my neck, lazily if you will.

"Time to go." He repeated and I nodded as I followed him out. I ignored the stares the boys gave me and the stern look Ashton shot me.

"Go change." He said bluntly and I shook my head. "That skirt is too short. At least put on leggings under it, not just those socks." He told me and I shook my head. "Jordan, now."

"I'm going to be late if I do, sorry." I said and ran off to the car. Little did he know I had a pair of shorts in my backpack for PE today, so I wasn't going to be in this all day.

-

"Wow Jordan," Christian said as he eyed my outfit. I had unbottoned the top two buttons and loosened the tie even more after we finished our first period. "Do you know how jealous guys are that you get to hang with us?"

"Do you know how jealous girls are because I get to hang with you?" I asked and they nodded. "There's your answer." I said and they laughed.

"Do you think the principal will get you in trouble for dressing like that? I mean, it's not too revealing but like, the skirt is way higher than dress code." Taylor said and I shrugged.

"I have these underneath, so I think I'm good." I said and they nodded. "Now, let's get to our class. I heard we have a group project today and we get to choose our groups." I told them and they nodded.

We walked into Mr. King's class again and he had a bunch of different papers in his hands. We took our seats and he cleared his throat after everyone was sitting down.

"Okay class, we have a group project to do." He said and we cheered. I high fived Taylor and he chuckled. "We all know you all have some favorite celebrity and this is the time to show it to the whole class."

"I want you to create an intetview with them, not with a real them of course. You will come up with about fifteen questions and have your group mates pretend to be them." The teacher continued.

"These papers will give you all of the information and I will not assign your groups. I have a few students picked as team leaders and they will choose their own groups." Mr. King said and then I was called up.

I walked up and gave the three boys a look. They all smiled and I called them all, one by one. However, I had to choose another boy because it was groups of five. There were six team leaders and we each had to have a group of five since there was thirty kids in this class.

I pointed at a guy with dyed hair and smiled. He smiled back and looked kind of relieved. He probably didn't want to get one of the girly-girls as a leader or rude as hell boys.

"Get in your groups and start deciding on who you will be doing. There will not be two of the same celebrity, so as soon as this timer goes off, you will have to give me your celebrity in hopes it is not taken. If it is, you will need to find someone else." The teacher said and then set his timer. "Get in your groups."