Chapter 55

(This is short, like not even 1,500 words long. I'm sorry. It's just it's 3am and I had a little bit of writers block on this chapter because I didn't want to rush the end of this book.)

Jordan's point of view

I walked towards Timothy, wrapping my arms around him from behind him. "I'm sleepy." I told him and he laughed. "I didn't even get dressed properly today."

"Well, I can see that." Taylor commented since he was with Timothy. "Your in leggings and a shirt that's like thirty tumes bigger than you." He said and Timothy chuckled, pulling me in front of him so he could be the one with his arms around me.

"It's Ashton's shirt." I said as I yawned. "And this is Michael's snapback." I told thrm, pointing to the black hat on top of my head. "And these are my glasses."

"James." Chris said happily as he went over to the purple haired boy. It seems whatever they were going through is solved. "Hi baby."

"I still need to find you a girlfriend Taylor." I told him and he laughed, telling me I didn't have to and he didn't want one yet. "No, come on, you need someone, you're the only one without a girl... or guy."

"Jordan," I heard a British accent. "Oh my god guess what?" Shuan said as he ran over to us. "I did it. I actually did it."

"Woah buddy, what did you do?" Taylor asked and Shaun laughed.

"So, I asked Peter's little sister out, and she said yes to it." He said and I cheered. I gave him and a hug and he hugged me back. "I'm so happy."

"That's great man. See Taylor, even Shaun has a girl and he's been here for only a few weeks." Chris said and we laughed. "What's she like?"

"The opposite of Jordan." He said and I rolled my eyes. "She's girly yeah but she's so sweet and so caring. It's just, she doesn't come to this school." He told us and I pouted.

The bell rang and he waved. "Gotta get to class now, see you guys later." He said and then walked away to his class. We made our way to our own class and I yawned as soon as I walked in.

"Little miss Jordan tired?" Peter teased and I nodded. "Don't fall asleep in class or I'll tell Chelsea." He said and I rolled my eyes as I nodded.

"Whatever you say." I said and took a seat. Someone ripped the hat off of my head and I whined as Taylor took a seat. "Give me my hat back."

"What are you gonna do for it?"

"This is bullying." I said and he poked his tongue out at me. "My hair is a mess Taylor, give me the snapback back." I said and he laughed. He put it back on my head and then the teacher told us to be quiet so he can take attendance.

-

I sat in the lunch room, my head hurting since it was so loud in here. "Promotion is coming up, I don't even know what I'm going to wear." Taylor said and I nodded.

"We should all wear something red." Taylor said. "You know, like a friendship thing? It'd be cool." He told us and I looked at him.

"I have a red dress," I said and then laughed. "Kidding, I don't want to wear a dress. Maybe I'll go in skinny jeans." I said and Timothy laughed.

"That sounds great." He told me and smiled. "Wear whatever you like. You'll still look good."

"I'm gonna wear all black with a red tie." I said and then put my head down. "Maybe I'll dye my hair red too, I don't know." I said and James laughed.

"Good luck with that, you're going to have to bleach your hair again. If not, it'll end up looking kind of purple." He told me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know." I said and then chuckled. "I can go through that again. It's all good." I told them and he chuckled.

"I think you'd look great with red hair." Chris told me and I thanked him. "Maybe not as good as James or Michael looked, but great."

"Shut up." I laughed out and pushed him away. Timothy told me I'd look better than them and I thanked him. "I'll ask Chelsea to help me do it tomorrow or something."

"I'll be sure to go to James' because the smell of hair dye and bleach literally hurts me." Chris said and I nodded.

"You do that then."

-

I laid on my bed, my eyes closed and the song 'Lonely Girl' by Tonight Alive playing. I wasn't tired now that I was in my bed and that sucks because I was tired literally all day and now that I can sleep peacefully, I can't.

I grew bored and then grabbed my phone. I went on Twitter, seeing people tweet about the guys and their performance that happened today. I smiled and retweeted a few of them and then of a few things about me and my friends.

I tweeted about being bored and I sighed. I sang a song that was stuck in my head and then decided to just post a video of me singing because I was so bored and needed something to do.

I began the video and I didn't even care if I looked bad. I sang the song until the thirty seconds were up and then tweeted it with a caption saying I was bored and in a Tonight Alive mood.

I scrolled through the replies and smiled as people said I was a good singer. However, as soon as I came across a few that said I sucked, I kind of regretted posting it. Maybe I did suck and the people who were telling me I was good just wanted to kiss up to the guys...

I tapped the tweet icon and then tweeted the guys that I missed them. All of a sudden, their band account retweeted the video of myself singing and then tweeted me back that they missed me too.

Who the hell was on the account, I need to know.

Suddenly, the account tweeted me again and I laughed. 'Why are you wearing my shirt and Michael's snapback?' It read.

Oh, it's Ashton.

'Because I can' I sent back and then smiled. I read through the replies and saw that so many people were saying how cute we were and how cute I was.

'Chelsea wore that snap back the other night ~Mikey'

I squealed and the nodded threw it on the floor. I tweeted him back the disgusted emoji and then exited the app. Why would Chelsea let me wear that when she had it on while she did such explicit things? Ew.

I ran my fingers through my hair and then put my phone down. I had honework, but I didn't know if I wanted to do it. I wasn't in the mood for such frustration from algebra and the English langauge.

I decided against doing it and then went down to the kitchen. I grabbed the bread and some peanut butter and jelly. I quickly made myself a sandwich and then put everything away.

I took a bite of my sandwhich and then went to the living room. I sat next to Chelsea and she threw an arm over my shoulder. "Get hungry?" I nodded and she chuckled. "It's almost time for me to cook dinner anyways," she told me.

"Well, this is a snack." I said and she laughed. "Chelsea, can we dye my hair before promotion? I want it to be red." I said and I looked and my faded blue hair.

"Yeah, we can do it tomorrow." She told me and I smiled. "We can grab some hair bleach aswell. Maybe... maybe I'll do a red with you too." She said and I smiled.

"Sounds great." I said and took a bite of my sandwhich. "Chris said he's gonna go to James' tomorrow since we're gonna be dying our hair. He told me he hates the smell of hair dye right out of the bottle and bleach."

"That's fine, as long as it's okay with James and his parents." She told me and I nodded. "What are you going to wear for promotion?"

"Jeans."

"Really? You're not going to wear a dress?" I shook my head and she nodded. "Well, do you need a tie or anything? We can pick one up tomorrow aswell."

"I need a red tie yeah." I said and she nodded. "I want to be different. Every other girl is going to be in a dress and I want to stand out." I told her.

"That's good sweetheart. Be yourself. If anyone gives you shit for it, slap them." She said and I nodded. "It's better to stand out than to be like everyone else. Embrace your individuality."

"I will and I am."