Chapter 34

Jordan's point of view

"Ashton?" I asked as I went into his room. It reeked of nail polish since Vivian was painting her nails, but Ashton seemed to not mind since he didn't say anything about it.

"What do you need princess?" He asked me as he set the television remote down. "I'm all ears."

"You know how we had a dinner?" I asked and he nodded. "Christian is having one and he asked me to go with him since you know, his mum isn't very fond of his sexuality. So um, can I go?" I asked and he bit his bottom lip.

"I don't know..."

"Please Ashton? It's not like anything bad will happen, I swear. We'll be in a reatraunt the whole time which means we'll be supervised and a lot of people will be there. You can even text me while I'm there." I said and he nodded.

"You better text me every thirty minutes so I know you're okay." He told me and I nodded. "What time do you need to be there? Or is he coming here?" He asked and I looked up at the ceiling.

"Uh... he'll be here at six."

"When do I need to pick you up? Or do you want to stay the night at his house?" He asked me, giving me more of a choice than I thought he would. It is probably because Christian is gay. If it was Timothy, he'd probably flip about me staying the night after a dinner.

"Um, I think I'll stay the night. His parents will be there so it's all okay. They also have a security system so you can see if anyone is walking around your house or trying to get in." I said, recalling what his dad told me when I met him at the talent show.

"You better start getting dressed, it's four." He told me and I thanked him. I went to my room and then went to my closet. I went to the back of my closet where all my dresses were, and looked for a dark blue one.

I grabbed the dress and a white blazer I found. I picked up a pair of white flats and then put them all neat on my bed. Normally, flats were not my thing, but I had to wear them.

I grabbed a thin brown belt and then put it around the dress. It looked nice, so I stripped down and threw the outfit on. I had taken a shower right after school so I was all clean. I went to the bathroom after I finished putting everything on amd then out my hair into a neat, side, fishtail braid.

I sprayed some perfume on and then put on some necklaces. When I finished, I put my phone in the pocket of my blazer. I hummed as I looked at the outfit, feeling as if the dress was too short.

"I was sent in here to do your make-up," Michael said and I froze. "I know how to do eye make-up andput lipstick on, after all, my girlfriend is a stylist." He said and I nodded.

"I used to wear eyeliner anyways, I know how to put it on." He told me as he at me down on my bathroom counter. "I still wear it, just, not as much. So, don't move." He said and I nodded.

When he finished, I looked in the mirror. "See? You look beautiful." He told me and I smiled. "Be safe okay? Try to not to be in a situation that leaves you alone or unsupervised. Try to stay with Christian aswell and if you stay the night, I want you to make sure he's with you. He's gay and taken so I know he won't try anything."

"I promise Michael." I told him and gave him a hug. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "I have to get my nails done too, so I have to go. My nail polish takes awhile to dry and I don't have a lot of time."

"Want me to help with that too? I will if you want me to."

"That'll be helpful."

-

I stood at the door as I saw Christian. He had told me to wear blue, and I could see why. He had a silky blue button-up on and a pair of semi-tight black dress pants. He looked good, but he seemed so uncomfortable. "Hi," He said and I smiled.