Chapter 27

Jordan's point of view

We sat around the house, hot and bored as balls. I groaned and stood up as I pulled my shorts up. "Kids! You promised me a show and I am here to collect!" Chelsea chirped as she popped into the living room from behind a wall.

"Can we do it later? It's hot." Taylor said. "Thank god we're not at school, we have PE today and I despise doing that when it's hot." He said and I agreed.

"Please? I'll turn the AC-"

"There's a fucking AC in here? Where is it?!" A high-pitched voice screamed. I flinched and Chelsea glared upstairs. "I'm all sweaty and disgusting!"

"It's called being human!" I yelled and Timothy laughed as he gave me a side hug. "You may be my boyfriend but your armpit hairs are rubbing against me, stop." I said.

"You're extra sassy when you're all hot and sweaty, aren't you Jordan?" Christian asked and I nodded as Timothy looked at his armpit. "Yoir armpits have no hair Timothy, sad."

"Really? You all have some but I'm like a naked mole rat." Timothy whined and I looked. He really didn't have any armpit hair, I guess I have nothing to worry about.

"That's because you're a fucking girl." Vivian hissed as she walked down in a very revealing bikini. "I'm going to the pool, since someone won't tell me where the AC is, so don't bother me." She said, glaring at Chelsea.

"You can't call my boyfriend a girl when you're dating a man with bigger breasts and nicer hair than you. Oh and who looks better without make-up than you do." I yelled as she opened the door. She flipped me off and then closed the door. I ran up to it and then locked it.

"God, never fuck with Jordan with she's all sweaty and dying of heat, note taken." James said and I nodded. "She's going to burn because there's no sunscreen or sunblock out there."

"Let her burn, she needs a real tan anyways." I said and sat back down on the couch. "Now, Chelsea, what is this about an air conditioner you were talking of? Can you turn it on?"

"If you play the song in front of me."

"Done. Deal. Let's go." Taylor said and stood up. I followed him and she laughed at us. We all went to the music room and then suddenly, I felt the room grow a few degrees colder.

"Yes," I practically moaned as I opened my arms. "Good god, thank you so much. I was sweating cats and dogs." I said and Timothy laughed as he grabbed a guitar.

"Oh fuck, the project is due tomorrow." Timothy said as he saw me chew on my lip ring. "Sorry, your lip ring reminded me of how I was going to wear a fake one for the project and then the project came to mind."

"We've got that in the bag, don't worry." I said and Chelsea walked in, closing the door behind her. She spun a chair around and faced us as she pulled her phone out.

"I'm recording this and sending it to the guys to show them how well you are, or how much better you've gotten." She told us and we nodded. I grabbed a microphone and hooked it up to an amp, turning it up so you could hear it.

"Is it loud enough? Or is it too loud?" I asked and the guys began playing a bit as I spoke. "Good god, that's so loud, do they have earplugs so I don't ruin my ears?"

"In the drawer." She said and I ran over to grab some. I took one and put it in one ear. I tossed some to my friends and they all did the same. "Your microphone is perfect, now, start." She said and I saw her begin the recording.

"Okay um," I said and Taylor counted to three. They began playing when he finished and I smiled largely as I sang. They're so good for only having a few days practice. I'm proud of them.