Chapter 52

(Unedited again because I suck, sorry guys.)

Jordan's point of view

Right after I got my plate of cake, Christian nudged me. "Timothy is out there... go talk to him." He said to me and I nodded. I stood up and then walked out of the front door.

"I'm such an idiot." I heard him say to himself. "Why would she want to see me? She's probably busy with that British kid. I'm nothing special like he is." He told himself and I frowned.

"On the contrary," I spoke up and he stood up quickly. "I think you're special." I told him and he looked at me. "I really wanted to see you."

"I only came to bring this-"

"Timothy," I said and set my cake on the side of the fountain. "Can't you stay longer than just to hand me this? I don't want your gifts. I'd rather have you here with me." I told him.

"Your boyfriend-"

"I'm not dating anyone Timmy." I told him. "I'm still single, have been since you broke up with me." I said and he looked down.

"I just-I can't stay-"

"Can't or won't?" I asked him and he kept his gaze on the floor. I gulped down my pride and then lifted his chin so he'd look at me.

Here goes nothing.

"You know," I said, ready to confess my feelings and tell him everything, despite him having a girlfriend. "I really fucking missed you Timothy. I-I really like you and it actually hurt me to see you were okay after the break-up. I was a wreck and I just noticed how much I need you in my life. You keep me happy and you keep me from doing stupid things that could have big consequences. You made me feel like it's okay to be myself and like I'm actually wanted. Ever since this ended, literally nothing and been the same." I told him.

"I couldn't see a strawberry or use my chapstick without thinking of you. I couldn't listen to the 'Collide With The Sky' album because it reminded me of you. Fuck, I can't even look at a tree without thinking of the date you took me on. You are literally always on my mind, not Taylor, not Shaun, not even Alex Gaskarth. Literally everything reminds me of you and I just really fucking miss you." I said, tears in my eyes.

"I don't want anyone else. I didn't need them because I had you. You're the only person I want to be with. N-Now that you're in my life, I-I don't want you to leave, I can't have you leave. Please Timothy. I don't want that guy from school, or Shaun, or Taylor the way I want you." I told him, choking on some of my words. "That guy at school forced me to kiss him, I didn't want to. It was like mouth rape. You're really the only boy I'd kiss."

He was silent. I was waiting for him to push me away. I was waiting for him to tell me the feeling wasn't mutual. I was waiting for a laugh. I would have understood if he did. He has a girlfriend again. However, he stepped closer to me, grabbed my face in his hands, and kissed me.

I kissed him back as my eyes closed and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss made my head spin and sparks happen all over my body. When we we pulled away, he looked me right in the eye.

"If we're confessing feelings right now, you're wrong, so very very wrong. I wasn't fine. I wasn't okay. I was dying inside because I missed you too. You were, and still are, my world and it hurt hearing rumors of you and Taylor because he's just so much better than I am. He's taller, more muscular, tanner, is charming, and he is smooth when it comes to words." He told me.

"When you were kissing that guy, or that guy was kissing you, I guess it just snapped. I was just so insecure and so scared of losing you to someone better than I was. I jumped to conclusions and I should't have. I didn't let you explain and I should have. I'm so sorry." He told me.