Chapter 50

Jordan's point of view

"Happy birthday!" Someone yelled at me and I pushed them away. "Come on sweetheart, you need to get up and you need to get dressed. I made your favorite breakfast and I don't want it to get cold."

"Waffles and bacon?"

"Yes Jordan, now go get dressed and then come and eat." She told me and I nodded. I yawned and then sat up, half asleep as I stayed in bed for about ten minutes.

I got out of my bed, almost falling on my face, and then went to the bathroom. I did my business and then went to my closet. I grabbed the tank-top Timothy had gave me on our date, a pair of destroyed black skinny jeans, a red flannel, and then my all black converse.

I changed into the outfit and then brushed my hair out. I put in my piercings and then some contacts. I smiled brightly and then put on my choker necklace. I made my way downstairs and then Christian smiled at me.

"Happy fourteenth birthday babe." He said and I thanked him. I took a seat by him and he chuckled. "I haven't seen these in quite awhile." He told me as his finger brushed against my lip ring.

"Can't wear them at school, that's why." I told him and he nodded. "Anyways, I'm fourteen now! I'm just like you!" I said and he laughed.

"Yeah you are J," he said and smiled. "You're so old now," he told me and scrunched his face up. I gasped and hit his shoulder, causing him to just laugh.

"You can't talk because you're older than I am." I told him and he rolled his eyes. "Thank you Chelsea." I said as she put a plate of waffles and bacon in front of me. She nodded and then set a glass of apple juice in front of me.

"Guests will be here at noon... it's seven right now." Chelsea told me and I nodded. "I bought two different cake mixes and a lot of icing and decorating things. So hurry up and eat so we can make them before people start coming." She told me and I nodded.

When I finished my breakfast, I washed my dishes and then Chelsea had me mix a red velvet flavored cake. She had bought red velvet and vanilla and I was glad. The two flavors were my favorite.

"Mix this for me Chris, I have to go do something." She said and handed Chris the batter. He took it gratefully and then looked at me. "Don't put it in the tray yet though, I'll do that part."

"Why would you want to make your own cakes?" He asked me and I shrugged. "You should have just bought one that's already made and all pretty and shit."

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked, eating some of the frosting Chelsea had bought. "Besides, I love baking." I said and then grabbed the circle pan that was already sprayed with baking spray.

"You are a really, really strange girl." He told me and I smiled with a nod. I poured the batter in it and then the doorbell rang. "Its not even close to noon, what the hell?"

"Go answer the door." I told him as I opened the oven and put the cake in there. He nodded and I took the batter from him. I began to mix it and then I heard a familiar voice.

"Is Jordan here or have you gone and got her out of the house to set the stuff up?"

"Shaun!" I said and set the batter down. I went to the front door and he smiled at me. "I'm glad your here, oh my god." I said and we shared a hug.

"Happy birthday." He said and rubbed my back. "I have a thing, where can I put it?" He asked and Christian laughed. "Not like that you nitwit." Shaun said with a chuckle.

"Um, I don't know. Chelsea is being strict on the whole arrangement thing. I believe in front of the television will be okay for now." I said and he nodded, taking the large bag.