Chapter 43

Jordan's point of view

I walked into a breakfast place with Ashton and took a seat in front of him. I fixed my leather jacket and then pushed the red bandana around my head up. I was dressed like Ashton because he thought it'd be cute, but it probably looks weird.

"Look, it looks like a penis." I said and showed him the kids menu. He laughed and agreed with me. He told me he was glad no one was around us or else we'd be getting strange looks and I just shrugged.

"You think the other guys will be jealous I got to spend the most time with you before we leave?" He asked and I nodded. "I do too." He said and I laughed.

"I'm just that addictive. Everyone loves me." I told him to which he replied with a 'whatever' and and an eyeroll.

"You can have one of these if you want, you don't need a kids menu. I have enough money to pay for two adult sized breakfasts." He told me as I colored in my menu.

"Do the adult menus come with color crayons and color in characters?"

"I see your point." He said and I nodded. "Coloring is always fun, regardless how old you are." He told me and I agreed. "Let me see the blue one." He said and I handed him the blue crayon. "It matches your hair."

"Oh my god it does. I'm a smurf." I said and he laughed. "Wow, I just noticed that.... I am slower than Calum." I said as I continued coloring in my menu. Ashton joined in and I smiled and I saw the tree.

It reminded me of that treehouse date I had with Timothy. It was the best day of my life. He played me a song, we looked up at the stars together, we danced around, we talked about our dreams and wishes in life, and then we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was perfect, almost like a fairytale.

"What's with Cheshire cat grin Jordan? I'm scared. You look like you just thought up a plan to take over the world."

"Nothing." I said and chuckled. "Oh, and since you know the All Time Low guys, the next time you see them, can you tell them thank you for me and Timothy?" I asked him and he looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"If they didn't make such amazing music, me and him wouldn't have really met or talked to each other. They helped with getting getting us togethet." I said and he told me he would when he could. "Anyways, the leaves of the tree aren't supposed to be blue, they're green. Or did you not learn that since you dropped out?"

"Hey, I actually finished, along with Luke, so you can only use that line on Michael and Calum." He said and I rolled my eyes. "And have some creativity. Blue trees and green skies and red people with yellow clothes."

"What is this, a Dr. Suess book?" I asked him and he laughed. The waiter came and I laughed at her shock as she seen Ashton color the menu with me. "Ash, tell the lady what you want to eat. You can color later on."

"Oh hush you." He said and I laughed as the lady cracked an amused smile. He have his order and then I told her mine. She smiled and nodded, telling us it would be out soon. "Hot chocolate in the summer?"

"Fight me."

"That'd be child abuse, no thanks." He told me and I laughed. "I think I broke your crayon." He said and held up two halves of a blue crayon.

"You suck." I said as I looked at the blue crayon. "You're hands are too big for these crayons." He laughed and I laughed to because his laugh was contagious. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it.

'Where the hell are you?'

"Calum wants to know where I am. What should I tell him?" I asked Ashton and he told me to tell him I ran away because he snores too loud. I rolled my eyes as I texted him back what Ashton said and I gasped at his reply.