Chapter 32

Jordan's point of view

I laid in my bed, my music playing softly since I was afraid of the silence. I hated it. When it's silent, my mind starts to race and when my mind races, I always end up in tears. Whether it's from overthinking things, haunting memories, or whatever, I always end up in tears.

I pulled the blanket up more and cuddled into my body pillow. I didn't have one of the guys, or Timothy, to cuddle up to. I was all alone in my room, and scared out of my mind. Well, I wouldn't say scared, it was more of paranoia rather than fear. However, I think paranoia is a type of fear, I'm not sure.

I heard a thump and I froze. My body chilled and my breathing stopped. I felt a lump rise in my throat and I didn't dare move a single muscle. I kept my entire body under my blanket with a hole barely big enough to allow me to breathe.

I was beyond paranoid now. I felt as if I was going to cry because of a simple sound, something, anything could have made. It was ridiculous, but I couldn't help but feel as if someone was in here. As if someone was watching me.

I reached for my phone under my pillow very slowly and then turned it on, quickly shining it into my dark room. There was nothing. I turned the lamp beaide my bed on, and saw that my skateboard had fallen from its spot propped against the wall.

I let out a breath of relief and then turned the music off on my iPad. I opened the door and then made my way towards Ashton's room. I opened his door and looked into it like a child.

After that little episode in my room, I felt like a child aswell.

"Ash?" I whispered into his room. I made my way to his side of the bed and then poked him in the back of the shoulder. "Ashton?" I asked and he hummed. "I-I, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I thought you said you'd be okay alone?" He said in this deep and croaky sounding voice.

"I um guess I wasn't." I said and he turned around. "Can I sleep with you?" I asked and he nodded. He scooted back and I heard a feminine whine. I forgot Viviam slept in the same bed asw Ashton.

"Get in," he said and I did. I laid down beside him and he wrapped his arm around me, causing the blanket to fall over me too. "Are you okay?"

"Just a bit paranoid."

"Don't be." He said and I nodded as I closed my eyes. "I'm right here. I won't let anything hurt you, or take you." He told me and I turned around. I hugged Ashton back and sniffled. "Don't cry princess."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asked me, his voice going back to as it normally sounds. "Dammit, she kicked me." He grumbled and I laughed softly. "What are you sorry for?"

"Being such a pain in the... neck." I told him and he hissed again. "I just bring problems and drama wherever I go."

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it." He told me and then groaned. "Okay, fuck, can we just go to your room? I'll still be with you, its just, she keeps kicking me."

I nodded and we got out of bed. He picked me up and then carried me to my room. He closed my door and then turned the light off after I got into my bed. I laid down beaide the wall and he got into my bed.

"Come here." He said and I scooted closer. He wrapped hid arm around me again and I hugged him back. "You have nothing to be sorry for, I'm the one who should be apologizing."

"You just wanted what's best fo-"

"No, I was inconsiderate and I was really hard on you." He said. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize how rough I was treating you until Chelsea yelled at me. Or maybe it was when you ran to one of the other boys instead of me."