Chapter 44

(So this is a filler chapter, it's not very long. I'm sorry. It is also unedited so I apologize, I'll edit it once I have the time)

Jordan's Point of view

"We're home! Did you miss me!?" I yelled as I ran into the house, shopping bags on my arms. "Chelsea!" I yelled and she turned around. A smile broke out on her face and I dropped the bags. I walked towards her quickly and she gave me a hug.

"Urgh I missed you, you little smurfette." She said and I laughed and I hugged her tighter. "Guess who's staying here while the guys go on tour?" She asked and I asked if it was Oliver Sykes. "No, it's me."

I cheered and then I heard an annoyed voice. "God, stop squealing. I'm trying to make sure I didn't forget a-what are you doing here?" Michael asked and Ashton walked in with our bags.

"She's watching Jordan while we're gone since Vivian is now gone." Ashton said and I smiled. "She broke up with me but I'm not all that upset about it. Besides, I'm sure Jordan prefers Chelsea over anyone else, and I trust her, somewhat." He said.

"Urgh, I'm going in my room until we l-"

"Actually, I need to talk to you Michael." Ashton said and set my bags on the couch. "Go put your stuff away, maybe Chelsea will help you." He said and I nodded. He looked at Michael and I sighed.

"Come on, let's go put these away." She said and I nodded. I grabbed a few and she grabbed the rest. We went up to my room and as soon as I opened the door, I was tackled in a hug.

"Don't leave me with him again JJ, please. All he does is talk about you." Chris cried and I laughed. He let me go and I went up to Timothy, giving him a quick kiss kn the he cheek.

"What's in the bag?" He asked and I dumped them on my bed with Chelsea. "Oh my god, of course Ashton would." He said as he grabbed a shirt that said 'I prefer the drummer'.

"These are so cute, aww." Chelsea said as she held a strip in her hand. I looked and then smiled at them. "So you guys are on good terms then?" She asked me and I nodded.

"The best." I answered and Christian tackled me in a hug again. "We got you stuff too Chrissy." I said and he looked at me. "You need clothes if you're gonna be here." I told him.

"You guys didn't need t-"

"But we did anyways. Your parents called again while we were at the store and said they wouldn't be home for a few weeks so you're stuck with hs for some more time."in told him and he sighed.

"These clothes would really suit you Chris." Chelsea commented and she looked through the clothes we got him. "Try this on, I'm gonna take you guys somewhere later."

"Where?" I asked her and she told me it was a secret. "Tell me this now then, jeans or skirt?" I asked her and she said I should wear jeans.

"She did what?!" I heard someone yell and it sounded like Michael. I took off my jacket since it was getting hot in here and then I laughed.

"It's getting in here, so take off all your clothes." I sang and threw my jacket on the floor. They laughed as I danced and Timothy tried dancing the same way Taylor does.

"You don't do it right Timothy, it's like this. You mlve your hips like this." Chelsea said and put her hands up as she shook her hips. I laughed and tried copying her, and so did the other two.

"Hips don't lie." Christian sang and I laughed. "Where's Calum? He has the hips for this dance, he should come and do this with us." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have the booty for this, not to mention, I really have to pee so I'm out." I said and they nodded. I went to my bathroom, and then locked the door.