Chapter 14

Jordan's point of view

Me and the four soon-to-be 5sos boys sat in my room talking about the project. "What do we wear? I mean, we have to have some kind of costume and such." Taylor said.

"I'll sketch out what you guys can wear and you guys talk about the actual poster for the project." I said and they nodded. "I'll be right back."

They nodded and I left my room and went to the living room where the others were. I looked at the four grown boys and they looked at me. It was a staring contest and before they could ask what I was doing, I ran back to my room.

I must have looks possessed but I just needed to see what they dress like so I could sketch it out.

I jumped on my bed and that caused Christian to fall off and on to the floor. We were silent and then we all laughed as he groaned. "I think I broke my body."

"I think you're over reacting." James said and I agreed as I grabbed my color pencils and begane sketching out the clothes. They others talked of the poster and how we were going to print a photo of them and put all the basic information on it.

"Google a photo we should print. Maybe the album cover or something." Timothy said and they all agreed on it as I looked up.

Timothy could be Luke, James could be Michael, Christian could be Calum, and then I'd have to find a way to nake Taylor look like Ashton.

"Okay, so," I said and motioned James to come over to me. He did and I showed him the outfit. "Michael wears like this baseball tee with the word 'idiot' on it and a pair of black skinny jeans with boots." I told him and showed him.

"I have a black and white baseball tee and red crayola markers, and everything else, okay. I'm good." James said and we laughed. "Now you need those three." He said and I nodded.

"Oh my god I saw an ass." Taylor said and dropped his phone on the bed. I laughed as he furiously wiped his eyes, mumbling for Jesus to forgive him. "I saw one of their butts, I'm no longer googling a picture of them. Someone else do it."

We were silent and then I looked outside my door. "Calum!" I yelled and then they nodded. "Let them google a picture of themselves for us to use. After all, I'm like a hundred and ten percent sure they've all seen each other naked." I told them.

"What?" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes. "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Come!" I yelled and then the other guys laughed. "What?" I asked and they just continued laughing. "Oh... guys!" I yelled and threw my pillow at them.

"I can't right now!" Calum shouted with laughter. I groaned and stood up. I walked over to them again and he just laughed. "What do you need?"

"I need you guys to google pictures of yourself so we can print them out for our poster. We would do it but one of you blinded Taylor with your butt and now we're scared to google you." I said and they all looked at Calum.

"Tell him I said sorry and didn't mean to." Calum said and I rolled my eyes. "And sure, we can Google ourselves and then print a few out. Anything else?"

"Nope. Thank you." I said and he nodded. I ram back up and then grabbed my outfit sketches. I started on Luke's outfit and then bit my lip. What does thay boy wear?

I hummed as I drew and then I grabbed Timothy. "Timmy, your outfit will consist of black skinny jeans, a red flannel, and a red snap-back with black converse."

"I'd need my flannel back then." He told me and I changed it from red to blue. "I don't have a blue flannel, just that red one." He said and I sighed.