Chapter 28

(Okay so um this chapter is triggering and please read with caution)

Jordan's point of view

I sat on the couch with a fuming Ashton in front of me and a smirking Vivian. Timothy was sitting beside me since he was going to stay over a little bit longer and Chelsea was on my other side, an ice pack to her head since she had hit it against the wall while fighting with Vivian.

"I want to know exactly what the fuck happened and why my baby has a busted lip, bruised jaw and side, and a bloody nose." Ashton said as he grabbed Vivian by the waist. "And why she tells me my daughter attacked her after she did nothing to her.

"Oh hell no," I shouted as I stood up. Timothy sat me back down and I glared at Vivian. "You did nothing? You slapped me which caused this cut along my cheek. You made fun of my friends, calling them faggots, and you made fun of my boyfriend. Oh, and you made fun of me." I said angrily.

"You have a boyfriend?" Michael asked from beside Chelsea. "Who is he? Is he treating you okay? Do I have to kill someone? Jordan, how long have you been dating him?"

"Um, hello." Timothy said and leaned over to look at Michael. "I'm the boyfriend and I swear on my mother's life I'm not hurting her." He told him and Ashton narrowed his eyes at me.

"This boyfriend thing will be discussed later on, right now, I want to know why my princess is hurt." Ashton said strictly while looking at me and Chelsea.

"You may not care for this girl as much as your girlfriend, but Jordan is literally one of the best things in my life right now. If you think I'm going to let that bitch talk shit about her and her friends, you are highly mistaken." Chelsea said and I leaned my head on her shoulder. "They do not deserve it, especially Christian and James."

"The faggot couple."

"Stop calling them that!" I yelled at Vivian. "Stop using that word!" I told her and she just rose an eyebrow at me.

"Make me."

"Oh, I will." I said and began walking to her but Timothy held me back. "I've punched many people and don't think because you're dating my.... guardian, I won't punch you."

"Jordan, please calm down. It's not worth it. She's not worth it. Just let her say what she wants. James and Christian don't care, you shouldn't either." Timothy told me as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's not just about them." I said lowly. "My sister is lesbian and everyone would make fun of her until she broke down. I will not allow anyone else to tear someone down like that for something they cannot help."

"Your sister isn't here sweetheart, sorry to inform you. She left you, just like your parents." Vivian said taunting, causing teara to form in my eyes. "They didn't care for you, they didn't love you. That's why you were in an adoption center in the first place."

"Ashton! You can't just let her talk to Jordan that way!" Michael said and stood up. He came over to me and hugged me. "She's your daughter."

"She was a publicity stunt Michael, and you know it." Ashton started and tears began to fall. He really didn't care about me. He just saw me as a publicity stunt.

"Well fuck you too then Ashton." I said and ran. I ran away from them all and went up to my room. I grabbed my backpack and went straight to my bathroom. I ripped my backpack open as soon as I was in her and then slammed the door shut, forgetting to lock it.

I grabbed my pencil sharpener and threw it against the bathroom wall, shattering it. I grabbed the razor that popped out and looked at it as I pressed my back against the side of the bathtub. I had never done this before, but I always ended up right here. Debating it. Staring at the blade and wondering, will it even help?