Chapter 33

Jordan's point of view

I laid on Timothy's bed, his arms wrapped around me as we watched 'Furious 7'. We both haven't seen it, and since his dad had bought the movie, we decided to watch it. It was actually a really good movie, I was surprised. I wasn't a fan of this movie series, but this one had me wanting to see what happened next.

By the time we were finished with the movie, I was in tears. "That was such a great movie." Timothy said to me and I agreed. "I think I might have to steal this from my dad." He said and I laughed.

"It was amazing." I said as I wiped my eyes. "Can we do something else?" I asked him and he rose an eyebrow at me. "We watched like three movies since we got home from school."

"I have video games, but only like Call Of Duty and music based ones, ya know, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etcetera." He said and I looked up at him.

"You think I'll be able to smoke you on the guitat at Rock Band?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No? Well, do you want to put your money where your mouth is?"

"I have no money, but if you still have left over hair dye, I will allow you to dye my hair if you win." He said and and I laughed. "I am the best at this game. You can't beat me."

"If I lose... I have to give you back each and every article of clothing I took from you." I said and he shook his head. "No? Wow, I thought you would have taken that."

"If I win, you have to make me food, and I mean cook, not just put together something like a sandwich." He said and I nodded. "Okay, let's set up." He told me and I got up.

As soon as the game was set up, I handed him the guitar first. "Pick a song, and try your best. I'm quite good at playing guitar." I said and he laughed. He chose the song 'I Love Rock N Roll' and I shook my head. Of course he would.

I watched as he played and I have to admit he looked really hot all concentrated. I chuckled to myself and shook my head. I need to go to church.

I took my phone out and as he was riding out a long chord, I called his name. He turned and I snapped a quick picture of him. I laughed and he shook his head as he turned around to continue the rest of the song.

"Beat that." He said after he finished the song. He handed me the guutar and I put it on. He turned on the ceiling fan in the room and I searched through the songs. I chose the song 'The Middle' and smiled. I loved this song.

I waited for it to start and them as soon as it started, I hit the chords perfectly. Timothy started claiming I was cheating and I laughed. I began singing along as I played and Timothy laughed. Just like he had, when I was keeping a long note, he called my name and took a picture of me when I turned.

"Guitarists are hot." He said and I laughed. I concentrated on the game and he hummed. "You look hot when you're all concentrated and shit." He told me.

"Shh, you're messing me up." I said and he laughed. "I didn't mess you up." I said and he buried his head in my neck.

"You never said we couldn't have any distractions." He told me and I tilted my head to the side. "So, this does not violate any rules." He said and I humph'ed.

"It violates the guys' rules."

"They're not here, are they? And they won't find out, will they?" He asked me and as soon as I finished the song, I was pushed against his bed. I looked up at Timothy and smiled.

"Of course not." I said and took the plastic guitar off of me. I placed it on the floor and Timothy pressed a kiss against my lips. "Mm, you won." I mumbled and he smiled.