Chapter 45

Jordan's point of view

"Jordan, Jordan sweetie it's time for school." Chelsea's voice said and I groaned. "Come on, I still have to wake Chris up." She told me and I pried my eyes open.

"Okay." I said and she smiled. She patted my shoulder and then walked out to wake Chris up I believe. I sighed and then stood up, immediately going to the bathroom to do my business.

Once I finished doing everything I had to do in there, I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black shorts, a You Me At Six shirt, and my all black vans. I put my hair into a messy pony tail and then put a black and white snapback on.

I grabbed my backpack and then went to the bathroom. I rolled on my deodorant and then put on some chapstick. Once I finished I went down to the kitchen.

"Eat and then go brush your teeth." She said and me and Chris thanked her. "Love the shirt," she told me and I laughed.

"They're one of my favorites." I said and she nodded. She went up to her room and I looked at Chris. He looked at me, smiled, and then ate his food. I laughed and he chuckled.

"No eyeliner today?" I asked him and he told me he forgot how to put it on. "Want me to do it? I can if you want." I said and he shrugged. "Come on, let's go." I said and he nodded

I took him up to my room and then opened my cabinet in the bathroom. I grabbed a eyeliner pencil and then he stepped forward. "Stay still." I said and he nodded. I began putting it on his bottom waterline and then I did the stop. It was thin, but you could still see it.

He out his glasses back and then thanked me. I nodded and then handed him the pencil. "Keep it, I have like nine." I said and he laughed. He thanked me again and then stepped out.

I brushed my teeth quickly and then put my glasses by the mirror. I put in my contacts and then covered my arms in bracelets before I downstairs as Chelsea called us. "Time to go." She told us and I nodded.

-

"Taylor!" I yelled and he turned around. I ran up to him since I wasn't bleeding a lot today and then jumped on him. "I missed you even though I saw you on Saturday." I said and he hugged me back.

"Since when were you dating the emo girl Taylor? I thought she was dating that Timone guy." A girl called out and I laughed. Timone.

"Aww, look at you. You have that skateboarder look going on. It so adorable." He told me and pinched my cheeks. "Chris, your eyes look bigger, wow, what the hell?" He said and I laughed again. They shared a hug and soon, a familiar red head walked over.

"Guess who?" Someone said as they covered my eyes. "No its not a band member so don't even try with that 'Tony Perry' stuff." He told me and I laughed.

"Is it you Timmy?" He uncovered my eyes and I smiled as I have him a hug. "I brought you something." He said and I looked at him. He handed me a fake mustache and I gasped.
"Oh my god I can be like that guy in Family Guy! What's his name? Tom Tucker?" I asked as I put the mustache on. "You have one too, yay!" I said and he laughed with the other three.

"You are the only girl I know that will get excited over a stick on mustache." Taylor said and I nodded. We made our way to class and Taylor gasped. "Damn, he's fi-oh, Peter, you're our teacher now?"

"Yes, now go take a seat, all of you. Also, good to see you're okay Taylor." He told us and we did. We took a seat and I smiled as I leaned my head on Taylor's shoulder. Taylor chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder to give me a squeeze before dropping it.

-

I sat at the lunch tables and then all of a sudden, mother nature began calling me. "Is have to go to the bathroom." I said and Taylor laughed.