Chapter 19

Jordan's point of view

"Jordan, who is that?" Timothy whispered and I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you going to tell the boys?"

"If it happens again then I will, but until then, let's just forget about it, yeah?" I asked and he nodded. I put my phone away and then looked at him. "I'm tired." I said and he laughed.

"No, don't fall asleep on me." He said as the waiter came around. "Look, our food is here, eat." He told me and they handed out the plates.

"Would you like some cheese on your spaghetti miss?" He asked me and I nodded. "Tell me when to stop." He said.

"That's enough, thank you." I said after a second or two and he nodded. He went on to the others and Chelsea made him put a mountain of cheese on her plate.

"That's so much cheese, don't you know that it's unhealthy for you to eat so much?" Vivian said to her and she shrugged. "If you eat all that cheese your figure isn't going to stay."

"I can work it off by punching a bag and doing a few sit-ups, it's all good." Chelsea said and Vivian just shrugged. She looked at us two as I ate my spaghetti slowly and then she scoffed.

"You're all going to get so heavy. Those plates all have so many carbs and so many calories, especially the pizza." She said and Timothy shrugged.

"I am a pizza enthusiast, therefore it is my job to make sure their pizza is good enough to be called pizza. And as Chelsea said, a few sit-ups and such will work it all away." He said and the rest laughed.

"That is why you are my favorite Timothy." Chelsea said. "Don't tell the others, they'll get jealous, especially since I told James he was my favorite before."

"Playing fourteen year olds, wow Chelsea." Calum joked and we all laughed. "You're terrible." He said and I agreed.

"She's actually pretty great, well, to me at least, aren't you babe?" Michael asked and I almost gagged on my food. I swallowed what was in my mouth and after I wiped my mouth, I hid my face in Timothy's leather jacket.

"We have children here Michael." Timothy scolded as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Poor Jordan and Luke are probably scarred for life." He said and I smacked his shoulder.

"God, you're such a pain Timothy." I said and he laughed while agreeing with me. "Why are we friends?"

"Oi, just remember, you're the one who asked me to come to this dinner with you. You could have asked James, Christian, or Taylor." He said and I groaned.

"Stop being such a smart Alec."

"You mean a smart Timothy." Ashton said and we all laughed at how terrible his joke was. Ashton even chuckled at his own joke.

"Wow Ash, dad jokes already." Vivian said. "Stop it, they're so stupid and not funny at all." She said and he nodded.

"Sorry baby," he said and I gagged. "Eat you guys," he said to me and Timothy and we nodded.

"Is that pizza good enough to be called pizza or do you want a meatball?" I asked, placing one literally right by his mouth with hiw own fork.

"The bottom of this pizza is soggy and the sauce tastes like they bought it from a can at the super market." He told me and ate the meatball on the fork. "You're a lifesaver." He said.

"This is an adult sized meal Timmy, I can't finish this by myself." I told him with a chuckle. "Besides Mr. Pizza Enthusiast, I knew you'd end up wanting some of my food."

"I should have listened to you." He said as he picked a pepperoni off of his pizza. "This does not deserve to be called pizza." He said and I laughed.