Chapter 17

(I had to search up how to bleach/dye your hair so if any of the steps are wrong, please blame the internet. I never bleached my hair, I only dyed it.)

Jordan's point of view

I sat around my room, bored out of my mind and plucking random strings on the guitar that was laid on my stomach. My foot shook out of pure boredom and random lyrics were being blurt out of my mouth.

"She's a good girl," I hummed. "-but she's not daddy's favorite." I said and then my door opened. I didn't look to see who it was, but by the fact only one person was here, I was pretty sure who it was.

We had all gotten over the stupid argument and I wasn't grounded anymore, though I was still suspended. I had my everything back, except, I was stuck in the house because Chelsea was the only adult here.

"What's up?" She asked as she took a seat on the chair next to my desk. "And why are you half-naked?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"Clothes are bothering." I told her and she laughed. "I'm bored Chels. At this point, I'd actually want to be in school." I told her and she gasped.

"Wow, you want to be in school? Holy damn. I didn't think I'd ever hear those words come out of your mouth." She told me and I nodded. "If you're bored, do you remember what you promised me?"

"I wouldn't walk into Michael's room when you're in there with him?" I asked and she blushed darkly. I chuckled and she shook her head. "I wouldn't shout 'get some' when you walk into Michael's room with him?"

"Jesus, you promised I could dye your hair whatever color I think would look nice when the boys weren't home." She said exasperated and I laughed as I nodded. I remember that.

"Want to do it today?" I asked and she nodded. "Let's do it." I told her and sat up. I got off of my bed and put my guitar away. "Let me get a shirt from Calum's closet and then a pair of skinny jeans and we can leave."

"Why do you need a shirt from Calum's closet?" She asked me as she followed me out of my room and into his. I kicked away the playboy magazines and went to his closet.

"If you're dying my hair, there is no way I'm ruining one of my shirts." I said as I grabbed a white muscle shirt from his closet. She laughed and then nodded.

"I'll be downstairs. Put your clothes on and we can go out and shopping for hairdye." She told me and I nodded. I went to my room and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with my black Vans.

I pulled them all on, not forgetting my socks of course, and then pinned my hair up in a bun. I ran downstairs and then Chelsea smiled at me. "Let's go." I said and she nodded.

-

We walked into the store and then she dragged me towards the hairdye section. "Now, mulitple colors would look beautiful with your hair type and skin tone." She said and suddenly, I felt like this was a bad idea.

"Your skin tone wouldn't really allow a bright color to look too nice on you, though your hair style would make it look absolutely gorgeous. So, we could do like a blue, a purple, or a red." She said and grabbed some shades.

"Um, I don't know." I said and she undid my bun. I pouted and she held the box up to my hair. "Whatever you think would look best."

"I think a bright, but dark blue would look stunning. A bright blue that will stand out, but a dark blue. Does that make sense to you?" She asked me and I nodded.

"A dark, but very easy to tell that's blue, dye." I said and she nodded. She looked through them and grabbed four of the small bottles of blue hair dye. She also grabbed the strongest color lift they had and my hand.