Chapter 35

Jordan's point of view

The guys left me and Christian alone as we went up to my room, Chris sniffling and wiping his nose with his jacket's sleeve. I took him to my bathroom and then handed him some toilet papet to blow his nose with.

"You okay babe?" I asked him and he just shrugged as he threw the tissue into the garbage can I have by the toilet seat. "Do you want me to clean your eyeliner off? It's really smudged." I told him as I looked at it.

"Yeah," he said and I motioned him to sit on the toilet seat. He did as I said and I grabbed a make-up wipe from a box that Chelsea had bought me before.

I grabbed his face and began to wipe it off. "If you ever need your own eyeliner; pencil, liquid, or anything, I have a lot. Ashton and Chelsea bought me a lot of make-up for later on." I told him and he nodded.

"I don't know anymore, I don't-my parents hate it."

"Who cares what they say? If you feel comfortable wearing it, do it. Michael wears eyeliner sometimes, and I know James does aswell." I said as I cleaned it off. "God, you have the expensive ones don't you? It's so hard to get off." I told him and he laughed.

"My mum always buys her the best she can." He told me and I nodded. 'Boomerang' by The Summer Set began to blare from my phone and I told Christian to put it on speaker.

"JJ, baby, I'm bored." I heard Timothy whine out and I chuckled. "My parents are at it like animals and I think I'm about to cry because the headboard it hitting the wall... hard." He said and I laughed with Christian.

"Bro, how do you think you were made?" Christian asked as I began cleaning his other eye. "Oh fuck Jordan," he said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't do that, it'll turn red."

"What will turn red? Don't do what? Guys, I'm confused." Timothy said and I laughed. "Why is Christian groaning?"

"Luke is goimg down on him but he has this thing for me so my name slipped from his lips."

"I walked in at the wrong time." Someone said and I looked up. I saw Michael and I laughed with my two boys. "Luke is going down on who?"

"The bible." Timothy said. "That boy needs jesus so he's going down on that bible hard as hell. He's indulging himself into it." I laughed and he continued as Michael looked at us funny. "He's even on his knees with his eyes closed. Prayers can be a mouthful sometimes so he's focused on doing it right."

"This is all code for giving someone a blowjob, isn't it?"

"Way to be subtle." Christian said as he rubbed his eye, I threw the make-up wipe away and then grabbed a new one for me. "But yes, Luke is giving a blowjob."

"I thought so I mean, mouthful? On his knees? Going down? Come on, only an idiot would not be able to get that." He said and then laughed. "I'm going to tell Luke the exact same thing and if he doesn't get it, he's getting kicked out of the band."

"You didn't hear this from us Michael Clifford!" Timothy yelled and he agreed. "Anyways, what's up? What did you guys do?"

"We went to his dinner for like ten minutes, not even long enough to get our drinks, and then had Calum pick us up." I said and he hummed. "It really wasn't our kind of scene." I said.

"Your family being assholes again?"

"Pretty much." Christian said and took his jacket off. "J, do you have any of our shirts here? Oh wait, why am I asking? Of course you do." I laughed and nodded as I began to take my own make-up off. "Oh look, James' ACDC shirt, I was wondering where that went."