Author's Note

You guys are the best, I love you so much for not letting me feel like a flop. I knew I could count on to guys. ♡

Also, I have another Adopted by 5sos book out and if you want to check it out, you can, if you don't want to, you don't have to. A few situations will be similar to one's on this but I can assure you it will be different.

So, here's the character ask. (I did not edit these because right now I actually don't have time so these asks/comments were all copied and pasted)

Jordan

"What's your favorite thing about Timothy?"

-I love everything about him, but my favorite, if I had to choose, is his eyes because they're so pretty and sometimes look green and other times look brown.

"Who's ur favourite out of the band"

-It should be Ashton because he's my dad but it's probably Calum because he's sassy and has been there for me since day one.

"Wanna be friends? Oh and also I LOVE YOU!!!!"

-I love you too! And I'll be your friend, hit me up some time and we can hang out

"Hey babes, lets be friends."

-Yes. Let's be friends and we can listen to music together and I can teach you how to skateboard if you don't know and I can teach you guitar aswell if you don't know how to play.

Ashton

"How do you feel when Jordan Cuts? Do you ever think about all the fans you have that cut?"

-It really upsets me because like there are people who think it's okay to make someone feel self-harm is their last option. She's just so sweet and it also makes me mad at myself because I am, or was, once the reason she hurt herself before. And yeah, I think about that a lot and I just wanna say nothing lasts forever and you're gonna be okay. Just hang in there and keep your head up.

"What would u do if u found a used condom in Jordan's room"

-SHE IS FOURTEEN, IF I FOUND A USED CONDOM IN HER ROOM NOW, TIMOTHY IS LEAVING AND JORDAN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND UNTIL SHE IS 21.... or I'm gonna kick Michael and Chelsea's ass....

"How did you feels when you adopted Jordan?"

-At first I didn't really want to. I hated the idea of having a kid around all the time. But now, I literally love her so much it's unreal.

Timothy

"Do you have any piercings? Do you want to get any?"

-No, I don't have any because my mum and dad would kick my ass but if I did get one it would be either gauges and/or a lip ring so Jordan knows how amazing it feels to kiss someone with a lip ring.

"How much do you love Jordan"

-On a scale of 1 to 10... 11

"Can we also be friends?"

-We can be friends. Meet you at the mall later okay? 3 o'clock.

"ugh lets fvck."

-Let's not because I don't want to cheat on my princess.

Calum

"Just letting you know I am always up for a cuddle so hmu if Jordan doesn't want to"

-I'll kept that in mind because nobody cuddles me anymore. I might as well just buy me a big ass teddy bear aswell.

"Can I be your girlfriend"

-As long as you cuddle me and make me happy and let me hold your hand and grab your butt.